Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Beyond Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beyond Now (829 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyond Now by Bassie(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2008
Was just thinking, how will day to day life at heaven and hell(for those of us that believe in them) look like.lets compare our opinions on this.
Re: Beyond Now by AKO1(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2008
Ermmm, how does one accurately describe something they havn't seen?
Re: Beyond Now by rotimy(m): 11:43am On May 15, 2008
Nigerians are already seeing hell in the hands of PDP thugs. For a bit of paradise, take a holiday to Dubai or Singapore. I have been to the two countries and waoooooooooo,
talk of paradise on earth!
Re: Beyond Now by PastorAIO: 12:22pm On May 15, 2008
A_K_O:

Ermmm, how does one accurately describe something they havn't seen?

How does one invest his whole life energy up to the point of attacking and killing other humans being for something they haven't seen? Something they are not sure what they are letting themselves in for. I guess the vaguer it is the more room is made for different people to project their own individual fantasies onto it.
Re: Beyond Now by Bassie(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2008
Yea,we cant describe what haven't been seen or experienced,but i personally think we will be praising God (for those of us that will make it to heaven) all through.But isn't there a possibility that they might be some other activity we might be engaged in? I tend to think towards my later suggestion.
Re: Beyond Now by Bassie(m): 12:49pm On May 15, 2008
Rotimi, don't you think Nigeria can be a paradise?
Re: Beyond Now by elizabetta(f): 3:21pm On May 15, 2008
please read the book of revelations
Re: Beyond Now by Bassie(m): 8:53am On May 16, 2008
Lizzy,beyond what is contained there, can't our minds fathom out the possibilities of other activities?
Re: Beyond Now by Nobody: 9:06am On May 16, 2008
Bassie:

Lizzy,beyond what is contained there, can't our minds fathom out the possibilities of other activities?
@Bassie

Search for 'Near Death Experiences' on google, and carefully read through what you see.
Re: Beyond Now by Bassie(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2008
There's no account there of how day to day live in Heaven will look like.
Re: Beyond Now by Nobody: 10:53am On May 16, 2008
Bassie:

There's no account there of how day to day live in Heaven will look like.

But do you think the idea of a 24 hr day will still exist there.
Re: Beyond Now by Bassie(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2008
A 24 day period existing in Heaven?, i personally believe there will be some mechanism that will prevent us from keeping "time" in regards to what we do here. that's my opinion
Re: Beyond Now by oineoma(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2008
At porter, why start a topic you dont believe in? Heaven is real and there is a hell to shun, You dont need to project how it'll be then cause we wont be ruled by time, No one cares what we do there, all that matters is we savour de aura of de master, Its worth doin for eternity, Cant wait to get there, Shun sin,
Re: Beyond Now by rotimy(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2008
Bassie:

Rotimi, don't you think Nigeria can be a paradise?
Nigeria can still be a paradise but now life without eletricity for a month makes hell a holiday destination.
Re: Beyond Now by Bassie(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2008
For the Nepa Issue, It's beyond human comprehension that a we cant have constant light. we could probably practice "paradise in Darkness".Hope u had a stress free day!
Re: Beyond Now by PastorAIO: 5:37pm On May 16, 2008
A few years ago the UN said that Nigerians are the happiest people on earth. I'm sure that if too many nigerians go to Hell (especially yoruba people) They will turn hell into a party. Perhaps God's commision to nigerians was slightly different from the rest of the world. He said to them Go ye forth and Faaji.
Re: Beyond Now by Bassie(m): 5:52pm On May 16, 2008
Oin, i Believe in heaven and hell as being real. i just wanted us to chare our bizzare oppinions about life over there?
I'll probably have my mansion next to yours in heaven!
Re: Beyond Now by Bassie(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2008
Pastor, Na you talk that one oh!God's commision to nigerians remain the same.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Spiritual E-books On Christianity & Religious Spirits? / Why Are People So Clueless About God And The Bible? / Pro- Homosexual Programming On Rccg's Ohtv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.