Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Programming An Online Betting System - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming An Online Betting System (3015 Views)

How Do I Link An Online Payment To My Account / Connecting An Offline Server To An Online Server / Pls I Need Help In My Final Year Project:creating An Online Recruitment System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming An Online Betting System by okechukwu0127: 11:55am On Jul 01, 2013
I'm designing a social system which looks like facebook but my target audience are on football lovers. The idea is pple can share their football experience,see upcoming football fixtures, be able to predict a man, bet online for a winning team.

Naira Bet has a part of this system where pple can bet online for a match n after the match, thr accounts wld be credited or depited based on the winning team.

I've been able to design/program the social aspect of the system with PHP, MYSQL, Jquery n other web programming language.

What I want assistance or idea of is hw to get football feeds online, in such a way that I wld get the football fixtures on my site in such a way day dat I can captur d fixtures n render them on my web page n after d match, I wld also get another feed from my third-party feeds abt the final score of the matches which wld enable me update my dbase with the match scores..

When dis is achievable I.e
**get fixturs
**get data frm dis feed fixturs 2my Dbase(manU vs Arsenal) as well as d tim of d match
**get result of the match frm my feed (manU 2 vs Arsenal 0) which implies I wld get 2 n 0 frm my feed on this match

Like I said be4 I've worked on the social aspect of the system but I want to add the betting aspect of the system with this techniqu

I wld apreciate if som1 could help me with an idea of hw I wld go abt dis I wld be very gratefull to work with any1

God bless us all
Re: Programming An Online Betting System by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
I doubt if something like that would be free.. Checkout xmlsoccer.com

1 Like

Re: Programming An Online Betting System by curiouslad(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Programming An Online Betting System by Seconsol92(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2013
Go to flashscore.com and register with them to get livescore,results and fixtures.u will see directive on how you will go about it
Re: Programming An Online Betting System by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
That shouldnt be too hard.Try ESPN's Public API.You can get sports headlines, scores, athlete profiles, and other information.

http://developer.espn.com/docs

1 Like

Re: Programming An Online Betting System by Nyumba(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Here is a list of football APIs
programmableweb.com/apitag/?q=football
Re: Programming An Online Betting System by nnamdiosu(m): 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2015
WebContractor:
That shouldnt be too hard.Try ESPN's Public API.You can get sports headlines, scores, athlete profiles, and other information.

http://developer.espn.com/docs
any idea of an api that I can use for mobile app? thanks

(1) (Reply)

Jquery Plugin For Nigeria States And Corresponding Lga / The Eight Levels Of Programmers / My Journey Into Svelte Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.