Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage (5557 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Boobs At Vanguard Awards / Leaked Video: Bad Guy Records His Séxual Act With Girlfriend / Leaked Video: Bad Guy Records His Séxual Act With Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by iplay9jamusic(m): 1:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Cossy Orjiakor is one celeb that lives for controversies, especially the séxual ones and this time she has a buddy.

The curvy singer/actress recently strut her stuff and literally got násty/séxual on stage with singer Eeedris Abdulkareem at the Blue Chance Fashion show that took place in Bayelsa last weekend.

Check out some of the photos below:

http://iplay9ja..com/2013/07/more-photos-cossy-orjiakor-and-eedris.html

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by AbuMikey(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
I refuse to _______! I reserve my comment for now!
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by gunuvi(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
Two frustrated, outdated strange bed fellows. I am not bothered, give me same positions of Omotola and Tuface and then we will sit down to raise a committee that will then form another committee to settle serious family crises.

2 Likes

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by carzola(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2013
When would married nigerian men start respectin their marital vows? I pity his wife and children.. If that was my dad i would spit on him..
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by dont8(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
You want to start World War III cheesy
gunuvi: Two frustrated, outdated strange bed fellows. I am not bothered, give me same positions of Omotola and Tuface and then we will sit down to raise a committee that will then form another committee to settle serious family crises.

1 Like

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by seedord247(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
gunuvi: Two frustrated, outdated strange bed fellows. I am not bothered, give me same positions of Omotola and Tuface and then we will sit down to raise a committee that will then form another committee to settle serious family crises.

How are they frustrated?

Did they come to your house to beg money?

Did they send you message on social media to help their dying status?

Etisalat gave you 3MB to take away your inglorious sorrow not for you to download the sorrow on pples life. undecided
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by xatbiodam: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
AWWW THIS IS HOT, I CANT BELIEVE THIS ON STAGE www.iblognaija.com
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by babadem2much(m): 12:13am On Jul 02, 2013
am not surprise cuz he Eedris is d real oko ashewo n 4 d big breasted she is on her final stage, smh 4 d 2 of dem
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by Lordave: 12:19am On Jul 02, 2013
What's sexual about about those pictures?
Abeg make we hear word jorh!
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 02, 2013
Failed Celebrities doing everything to jump start career rejuvenating gossips. It usually works, but lets see if this case will make or mar Eedris the more.
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by rodeo0070(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2013
Two Agbayas...
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 02, 2013
carzola: When would married nigerian men start respectin their marital vows? I pity his wife and children.. If that was my dad i would spit on him..
So idrees is married? I had no idea.
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Cossy Orjiakor And Eedris Abdulkareem Get Séxual On Stage by obainojazz(m): 9:41am On Jul 02, 2013
*confesses*i was actually the one with cossy..*cries*

(1) (Reply)

Girl Almost Danced Neked In A Local Beer Palour / Lifeless Body Of Skiibii Incase You Doubt His Death (photo) / Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.