Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,218 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities (5560 Views)

9 Nigerian Celebrities You Should Not Invite To Your Wedding (meme Collection) / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions / E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by VocalWalls: 10:02pm On May 28, 2016
As we know, many of our entertainers live in homes even they themselves cannot afford. However, this post will be displaying just a few homes which are owned by Nigerian entertainers. Exterior pictures tho.

If you have some, you are welcome to share.

It;s just to remind us "The dream is free, The hustle is sold separately"

Genevieve Nnaji

P SQUARE
the much talked about square Villa

Don Jazzy
Here's where he lays his head

Timaya
From plantain to mansion grin grin grin

just passing.... grin grin grin

Ini Edo...

Daniella Okeke

Dr. Sid

Kabiyesi wink wink

The Legndary KWAM1

See full pictures with interiors here: http://www.vocalwalls.com/check-beautiful-celebrity-homes-nigeria/
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by nikkypearl(f): 10:07pm On May 28, 2016
I love Genevieve's house wink
The house is unparalleled

1 Like

Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by McPhilz8(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2016
Ini Edo's crib Is cool
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by GudluckIBB(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2016
Timaya's house nailed it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by VocalWalls: 10:14pm On May 28, 2016
nikkypearl:
I love Genevieve's house! wink
McPhilz8:
Ini Edo's crib Is cool

Una never buy moto, una dun dey patch taya... Please shift for we that have gates to admire beautiful homes.

Genevieve's house looks like a house with different flats... Like some rented apartment

Lalasticlala...

For me I'll go with timaya's crib.

1 Like

Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Michellla(f): 10:20pm On May 28, 2016
Am feeling timaya's own.

3 Likes

Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by McPhilz8(m): 10:22pm On May 28, 2016
VocalWalls:

Una never buy moto, una dun dey patch taya... Please shift for we that have gates to admire beautiful homes.

Genevieve's house looks like a house with different flats... Like some rented apartment

Lalasticlala...

For me I'll go with timaya's crib.

See this one, so someone can't admire a nIce crib until he owns one? Besides you ain't even sure yet.
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 28, 2016
And yet some people are struggling for only 1room. Money is good o.
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Realhommie(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2016
Timaya's nailed it for me, view is just breathtaking... Nice taste he's got
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2016
wow
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Nostalgia21(m): 11:53pm On May 28, 2016
Chei. baba God abeg na
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by buharisbae(f): 11:54pm On May 28, 2016
I think timaya and genevive have the best !!
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by ipledge5: 3:12am On May 29, 2016
Timaya house for me
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by PissedOffWeed(m): 3:54am On May 29, 2016
angry wey Linda Ikeji house Jare abi she no be celeb? Oh I forgot hers is a presidential villa compared to these!

1 Like

Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by UIA04(f): 5:32am On May 29, 2016
Do people really make this much in music or they have other businesses that generate vast income

I'm surprised at Dr sids own o. Does he even have any endorsement deal.

Apart from the women whom we obviously know with their endorsement deals they have woman power....

I've also been made to understand that many polithiefcians, use artistes to launder money. Many of these artists have godfathers among politicians. Example, tuface ( ayiri emami and Godswill apkabio sponsored his wedding).

Ever wonder why so many companies give out endorsement deals and you wonder if the artist merits it, well it helps the company with tax avoidance . Also, they avoid tax by paying their directors very high allowances which aren't taxable. I recently read about how much some bank directors earn in allowances and people where saying banking job pays not knowing that these guys are just looking for ways to cheat the government and avoid Tax on so many levels.

Good for all of them though

1 Like

Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by bosschick2(f): 6:07am On May 29, 2016
I've never seen daniella okeke acted on screen for once....abi she be artist embarassed
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by pretydiva(f): 6:16am On May 29, 2016
My house will be way finer than all these. Amen.. baba God pls bless I n future hubby hustle
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by pretydiva(f): 6:20am On May 29, 2016
God bless all our genuine hustle. One day we gonna mk it
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Akposkool(m): 6:57am On May 29, 2016
That Kwam 1's house looks like a hotel. Surely he doesn't have that much cars
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

2 Likes

Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by VocalWalls: 7:02am On May 29, 2016
UIA04:
Do people really make this much in music or they have other businesses that generate vast income

Apart from the women whom we obviously know with their endorsement deals they have woman power....

I've also been made to understand that many polithiefcians, use artistes to launder money. Many of these artists have godfathers among politicians. Example, tuface ( ayiri emami and Godswill apkabio sponsored his wedding).

Ever wonder why so many companies give out endorsement deals and you wonder if the artist merits it, well it helps the company with tax avoidance . Also, they avoid tax by paying their directors very high allowances which aren't taxable. I recently read about how much some bank directors earn in allowances and people where saying banking job pays not knowing that these guys are just looking for ways to cheat the government and avoid Tax on so many levels.

Some of them make this much.
A lot of artistes a booked every weekend to perform at weddings. Some also charge very high to be featured in a song.

All of it is possible, but I see a lot of sense in your point about endorsement and romance with politicians.
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by VocalWalls: 7:09am On May 29, 2016
Akposkool:
That Kwam 1's house looks like a hotel. Surely he doesn't have that much cars
Please join me celebrate am a year older today. Show a brother some love with your likes

Baba, kwam1 has lots. He could have had guests too. And his wives could own more than one car each.

Then his boys too. His house is a hive of activities.
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Jerrymax01(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2016
Chai Poverty must die! My love for white edifice, for me Timaya is a mega super slayer, I give it up to him.
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by phrankjay: 8:01am On May 29, 2016
UIA04:

thanks a lot. I do wonder Dr Sid. though how come cos wit what I see even W4 has a better shot.
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by mouaue: 8:06am On May 29, 2016
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by UIA04(f): 12:33pm On May 29, 2016
VocalWalls:

Some of them make this much.
A lot of artistes a booked every weekend to perform at weddings. Some also charge very high to be featured in a song.

All of it is possible, but I see a lot of sense in your point about endorsement and romance with politicians.
Yes they pay them well, but let's say kiss Daniel collect ms 1million naira, don't forget he has signed a contract with his record label thus he might not even get a quarter of that amount. Even if he has his own label, he will pay his manager and every other person working for him, he will pay his producer, he might pay for his flight, and there is also maintenance. Also with the way they all sing about money they have to keep up with the jonses, this the Gucci bag, Prada shoes and all these guys hardly have enough to invest, save the wise ones.

The recent issue of wizkid was an eye opener for me, in recent times he is practically the most booked artiste And can headline any show yet...... You know the story.
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Qualer: 3:40pm On May 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
I love Genevieve's house wink
The house is unparalleled

if it is the house you want, come and collect it.
Mansions ti take over...
iyalanya any face me i slap you..!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by nikkypearl(f): 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
The picture of you in possession of that kinda building or we are not ready! undecided
This you appearing and disappearing acts eh
Qualer:

if it is the house you want, come and collect it.
Mansions ti take over...
iyalanya any face me i slap you..!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 29, 2016
Is it the same house Psquare were evicted recently.

Nice house though.
Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by Qualer: 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
The picture of you in possession of that kinda building or we are not ready! undecided
This you appearing and disappearing acts eh

okaaaayyy................

1. me in front of my house in groundnut island
2. me in front of my house in potato park, before before
3. me in front of my house in yoghurt estate
4. finally, me in front of my house in kpof kpof island

which one you want? cool

Re: Mansions Of Some Popular Nigerian Celebrities by nikkypearl(f): 8:00pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin
Qualer:

okaaaayyy................

1. me in front of my house in groundnut island
2. me in front of my house in potato park, before before
3. me in front of my house in yoghurt estate
4. finally, me in front of my house in kpof kpof island

which one you want? cool

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Shades Half Naked Women At The AMVCA 2018 With A Fan's Post / Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins / Checkout What Breeze Did To This Lady Having A Photoshoot On Lekki Toll Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.