Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course (4737 Views)

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / ***for Sale: Fully Flat, Responsive, Coded From Scratch Blog Or News Website*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2013
ok...since you have seen it on pirate bay...there is nothing stopping you from downloading it yourself and sharing...at least im not selling it and it doesnt affect me whatsover if someone else is giving it out

lets assume i did not buy it, at least im giving it out freely and those that have gotten the link will attest to the fact that this is one of the few download link you cant come accross on nairaland...

All that matters is the success of those who downloaded it and are ready to take action with it...its always better to give than to recieve!

2 Likes

Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by iyenimofe(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
Thank you very much for this post and since everybody keeps learning, i will need the video... thanks in anticipation.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by waleinfo(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
i need the video sir
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by adeyinka010(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
I need dis video pls
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by colonel20: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2013
FBB thanks for the link just got it, a must watch
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by garba89(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
I would like to have the video and it may be useful for me and improve my webdesign skills
send it through my Email: garba89@yahoo.com
thank
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by OCTAVO: 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
adewasco2k: its on piratebay Udemy.Victor.Bastos.Become.A.Web.Developer.From.Scratch-PRODEV its about 2.2GB dont know why the OP will not just post direct link. i am very sure he didnt buy it, he also downloaded. Good luck with your exploit anyways undecided
Thanks for this link Bro, I've been mailing the OP for the link in the advert section but no reply. I guess I can take it up from here. But can someone help me out on how to download torrent files to my pc? I already have utorrent installed. Thanks.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Beaconofhope(m): 10:59am On Jul 13, 2013
Please. I need the link to the video. Thanx in anticipation.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by FatBusyBee(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hi guys,

im sorry i have not been able to send the download link to your boxes...i will surely do that when im a little less busy...just keep the comment going and send your emails, i will surely send the links to you

Regard
FBB
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2013
I need the video. Kindly send it to me. Email: obabizness@gmail.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Olatimide(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
Please i need it olatimi4real@gmail.com
I ll be expecting
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by IamSassy(f): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2013
Thanx for this info bro. I av been wantin to learn this for sometime nw but av nt been able, for some reasons. I really need dis . Uunendingfavor@yahoo.com here is my e-mail address. Thanx once again.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by emkad: 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
someone should pls send me the link .
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Seomartscom: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2013
FatBusyBee: The internet is the fastest and largest platform ever created for humans to learn, communicate, share, or create businesses of any kind, and all of this in just 10 years! It is estimated that in the next 3 to 5 years the internet will be the number 1 platform for creating new jobs and for education. Learning Web Development will give you the oportunity to start ahead of other competitors by giving you the knowledge of the most recent web technologies and how to better apply them on your future projects. Knowing Web Development will give you the ability to control and create anything on the web!

With "Become A Web Developer From Scratch", you will learn everything about Web Development, even if you've never programmed before!

I actually bought this course a few months ago so if you are interested in watching it, let me know, i will only give to people who have made quality post on this forum. send your emails to filiksb@yahoo.com with the subject title "learn web creation" Hope this helps some of you out there...

The course consists of 8 different sections i.e.

XHTML and CSS
Javascript
PHP & MySQL
XML
jSON
AJAX
jQuery
HTML5 & CSS3

watch the videos and start creating your very own website today...i will check back later...i need to have my siesta...

Thanks for your info
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by garba89(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hello
I will be happy if you let me have it as a web site develop student, may God help us
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by antontech(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2013
adewasco2k: its on piratebay Udemy.Victor.Bastos.Become.A.Web.Developer.From.Scratch-PRODEV its about 2.2GB dont know why the OP will not just post direct link. i am very sure he didnt buy it, he also downloaded. Good luck with your exploit anyways undecided
thanks man, some people claim to help but wot they need is our emails so that they can send their Infomart mails. nawao
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by priestsam: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2013
Please if I have my domain with the registrar while I host elsewhere, is my host provider to decide on sub-domains or my registrar? Thanks
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by IamSassy(f): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2013
sorry, i made a mistake in my email address. my email address is unendingfavor@yahoo.com . will be expecting it. thanks.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by garba89(m): 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
Here is mine bcoz I`ve sent it last time but you Didn`t send it to me. garba89@yahoo.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by ldonjibson(m): 1:33am On Sep 11, 2013
ajibolaolayanju@gmail.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by garba89(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2013
I have submited my mail some months ago but still not get the link. my NL Id: garba89 and my email: garba89@yahoo.com
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by vakero: 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
pls OP.. i'm very interesting
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by vinita2012: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
HI

I need this tutorial. Kindly send it to me.

thanks.
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
I need only the XML and JSON video.

jl_eze@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Free Download How To Become A Web Developer From Scratch - Complete Video Course by kasonud(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls op if you or any body here still this video or any related video/ebook should help a brother kasonud@gmail.com thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Free Ads Here / Top 5 Cheap Website Design Company In Nigeria 2018 - 2019 / We Design Website And Mobile Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.