Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. (8090 Views)

Tips On How To Survive Abuja For Freshers (personal Experience) / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Naija In Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by Mosesbecky: 2:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Please I would like to know if anybody is planing to go 4 visa interview in abuja to study in belarus this september 2013.
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by mankand(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2013
Mosesbecky: Please I would like to know if anybody is planing to go 4 visa interview in abuja to study in belarus this september 2013.

Why??
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by redcliff: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
how does their procedure work/ is it interview or just submission of documents?
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by marrsender04: 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
JUST SUBMISSION
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by Mosesbecky: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2013
marrsender04: JUST SUBMISSION
I taught you will submit and do the normal visa interview to study in the country like why do you want to study etc.... Please tell us more on how it been done... THANKS
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by mankand(m): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2013
Mosesbecky: I taught you will submit and do the normal visa interview to study in the country like why do you want to study etc.... Please tell us more on how it been done... THANKS

It is not just submission. The student will also undergo an interview.

Find below the list of documents required for Belarus Student visa.

===============================================================================

Below are the Belarus Embassy Visa requirements;

1. General Medical Test for HIV and FITNESS. (Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). This test must include Tuberculosis and Hepatitis.

2. Statement of Result/School certificate (Legalized by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).

3. Secondary School testimonial (Both Legalized by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).

4. Eligibility letter issued by the Ministry of Education of Nigeria stating that an applicant has completed secondary education at a recognized school in Nigeria and he/she is entitled to pursue his/her Bachelor’s degree at any higher educational institution in Nigeria.

5. Birth Certificate from the National Population Commission (Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).

6. Receipts from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria for payment for legalization of the documents mentioned above;

7. Insurance Policy

8. A Sponsorship letter in a form of a court affidavit, which must include the full name of the sponsor, his/her address, land line or mobile telephone number, email (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses of an applicant (amount of money needed for tuition fees and daily expenses should be stated in US dollars);

9. A photocopy of good quality of a data page of the sponsor’s passport or his/her National Identity Card;

10. Original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months); minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Belarus (tuition fees and daily expenses);

11. One Year Open Return Ticket from Turkish Airline and its Photocopy.

12. Any other documents which can strengthen an application (if there is a gap after applicant’s last study exhaustive evidence of what an applicant did during that period must be submitted. If an applicant continued his/her studies but have not graduated, was employed, or did charity, or travelled or was involved in self education or the like, STRONG proofs should be presented (transcripts from university, letter of appointment, letter from employer, payslips, ID cards, photographs, receipts etc). This is an applicant’s responsibility to prove by any means his/her genuine intentions to study, to finish his/her course of study and not to breach immigration rules of Ukraine. So bring to the interview any documents you can suggest can strengthen your application.

13. 6 Passport photographs
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by isetilaye: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2013
mankand:

It is not just submission. The student will also undergo an interview.

Find below the list of documents required for Belarus Student visa.

===============================================================================

Below are the Belarus Embassy Visa requirements;

1. General Medical Test for HIV and FITNESS. (Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs). This test must include Tuberculosis and Hepatitis.

2. Statement of Result/School certificate (Legalized by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).

3. Secondary School testimonial (Both Legalized by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).

4. Eligibility letter issued by the Ministry of Education of Nigeria stating that an applicant has completed secondary education at a recognized school in Nigeria and he/she is entitled to pursue his/her Bachelor’s degree at any higher educational institution in Nigeria.

5. Birth Certificate from the National Population Commission (Legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs).

6. Receipts from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria for payment for legalization of the documents mentioned above;

7. Insurance Policy

8. A Sponsorship letter in a form of a court affidavit, which must include the full name of the sponsor, his/her address, land line or mobile telephone number, email (if any), and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses of an applicant (amount of money needed for tuition fees and daily expenses should be stated in US dollars);

9. A photocopy of good quality of a data page of the sponsor’s passport or his/her National Identity Card;

10. Original of recent bank statements of a sponsor (for the past six months); minimum amount should be sufficient to cover all applicant’s expenses during his/her first year in Belarus (tuition fees and daily expenses);

11. One Year Open Return Ticket from Turkish Airline and its Photocopy.

12. Any other documents which can strengthen an application (if there is a gap after applicant’s last study exhaustive evidence of what an applicant did during that period must be submitted. If an applicant continued his/her studies but have not graduated, was employed, or did charity, or travelled or was involved in self education or the like, STRONG proofs should be presented (transcripts from university, letter of appointment, letter from employer, payslips, ID cards, photographs, receipts etc). This is an applicant’s responsibility to prove by any means his/her genuine intentions to study, to finish his/her course of study and not to breach immigration rules of Ukraine. So bring to the interview any documents you can suggest can strengthen your application.

13. 6 Passport photographs
all these documents just because of belarus visa?
na wah oooo
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
What are you going to do in Belarus? There are no jobs there... Belarus/Ukraine/Russia are the same... Nothing is there. Please change your location
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by isetilaye: 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
fados4sure: What are you going to do in Belarus? There is jobs there... Belarus/Ukraine/Russia are the same... Nothing is there. Please change your location
i am surprised too ooo
belarussia ?ok oooo
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by mankand(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
fados4sure: What are you going to do in Belarus? There are no jobs there... Belarus/Ukraine/Russia are the same... Nothing is there. Please change your location

for you nothing is in Belarus but some others with eyes they see. At least their educational system is far better than yours with your strike and others. Their institutions are already affiliated with the best universities in Us, Canada, UK.
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by mankand(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
fados4sure: What are you going to do in Belarus? There are no jobs there... Belarus/Ukraine/Russia are the same... Nothing is there. Please change your location

for you, nothing is there but for others there are lots and is also a stepping stone.

Belarus educational system is far better than yours along with your private universities. Their universities are affiliated to top universities in USA, Canada, UK.

You sit there and be waiting for asu to call off the strike while others are looking for alternative.

Their degree is recognised in Us, and other European countries

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
mankand:

for you, nothing is there but for others there are lots and is also a stepping stone.

Belarus educational system is far better than yours along with your private universities. Their universities are affiliated to top universities in USA, Canada, UK.

You sit there and be waiting for asu to call off the strike while others are looking for alternative.

Their degree is recognised in Us, and other European countries
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by mankand(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
fados4sure:
shut up your dirty mouth. Who told you their universities are affiliated to US, UK and Canada? Who also told you their universities is far better than Nigerian universities? Am currently in Cyprus and am relocating to better country because their universities here are below standard. You sit at home and think because the country is in Europe, that means the universities are better than Nigerian universities? Talk base on what you know not what you think.

What do you know? You sit behind your computer typing rubbish that you are in Cyprus whereas you do not know anything called boarding pass.

I have been to 7 countries in Europe. Before you criticize any school or country you check the year the schools were established.
For your info, unis in belarus do receive professors from us, UK and Canada universities annually.

Some unis are already partnering with big it firms in Us for their students. I speak with facts another not Internet news. You need to think before you talk.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
mankand:

What do you know? You sit behind your computer typing rubbish that you are in Cyprus whereas you do not know anything called boarding pass.

I have been to 7 countries in Europe. Before you criticize any school or country you check the year the schools were established.
For your info, unis in belarus do receive professors from us, UK and Canada universities annually.

Some unis are already partnering with big it firms in Us for their students. I speak with facts another not Internet news. You need to think before you talk.

Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by texaco1: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2013
mankand:

with all due respect ,all the points here are totally irrelevant
so if a uni was founded in 1900 that means it has a very standard than those created in 2000?
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by mankand(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2013
texaco1:
with all due respect ,all the points here are totally irrelevant
so if a uni was founded in 1900 that means it has a very standard than those created in 2000?

Nah..........

Check their awards vault, check the milestones they have created.

One thing you should know is that Universities in Russian Federations are been financed by their Government.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2013
The problem with Nigerians is that we don't listen, someone gave you an advise to look at other schools , the least you could do is ask him his reasons for saying that...... How difficult is that?

Medical students in Nigeria who relocated to some countries , swore that their curriculum in Nigeria was way better
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by dasparrow: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2013
jennykadry: The problem with Nigerians is that we don't listen, someone gave you an advise to look at other schools , the least you could do is ask him his reasons for saying that...... How difficult is that?

Medical students in Nigeria who relocated to some countries , swore that their curriculum in Nigeria was way better

No, leave them. They will learn the hard way. I remember when I had to submit my college transcripts to the ministry of education for evaluation so that I can enroll for NYSC, the lady there was telling me how so many Nigerian students attend all these non-accredited universities in Ukraine and other developing eastern European countries. After they come back to Nigeria to serve, they are not able to because the NYSC and ministry of education does not recognize their college certificates/transcripts.

Imagine spending 4 years studying and wasting all that money and enduring all that racism just to come back home and not be eligible to serve. Without the NYSC discharge certificate, one cannot get a decent job in Nigeria so these Nigerians end up looking to move abroad again to hustle or they start a business if they choose to stay back in Nigeria.
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by homeboy232(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
let me clear the Air...as far as naija certificate is concern, u cannot use it to work worldwide because naija certificate is not recognise worldwide, only in naija, that alone is enough to clear the Air that belarus is far better than naija for study purpose, for that guy who is in a critical situation is cyprus, are u in south cyprus or north cyprus,north cyprus are only recognise in turkey and naija, so many fake high schol university in south cyprus, kindly tell the whole house the name of your school, studying in belarus is okay, but no job over there, i have so many homeboys and girls in belarus, same in ukraine and georgia...atleast Eastern europe is very much okay for average background students, Eastern europe is Europe, Europe is better than all schools in Africa...i dont see any serious requirement to get belarus visa, but those fools talking trash can spend millions and stress like hell just because of UK, USA student visa, thinking dat when u get to USA,u will work and pay ur fees, i just dey laugh una, so many naija dropout in USA and wesern europe just because of too much expectation of working and studying..all those oportunities are no longer there..dont be a joker dreamer, go and study and come back to naija wit ur certificate...u can go to any country and work, so many advantages to study in europe....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by homeboy232(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
dasparrow:

No, leave them. They will learn the hard way. I remember when I had to submit my college transcripts to the ministry of education for evaluation so that I can enroll for NYSC, the lady there was telling me how so many Nigerian students attend all these non-accredited universities in Ukraine and other developing eastern European countries. After they come back to Nigeria to serve, they are not able to because the NYSC and ministry of education does not recognize their college certificates/transcripts.

Imagine spending 4 years studying and wasting all that money and enduring all that racism just to come back home and not be eligible to serve. Without the NYSC discharge certificate, one cannot get a decent job in Nigeria so these Nigerians end up looking to move abroad again to hustle or they start a business if they choose to stay back in Nigeria.

SHUT UP
No reputable organization in naija will ask for nonsense NYSC discharge certificate from international students, they will always recognise international students first, some naija are just doing NYSC for fun, NYSC is all about fun, sex and other crazy things,nothing meaningful abt it, it is a waste of year, at the end, u wil still have to lobby for contract job at the bank with ur useless certificate that is not recognise in diaspora....i know many computer engineering 300level students who do practical in computer village Ikeja..but here in Russia, practical starts from first year, they do confirm practical, lack of physical practical in naija UNI is the major problem why organizations are looking for experience graduates, 10 years experience, 3 years experience, because ur slow UNI lack physical practicals....i go return back to naija after my studies, better tight ur belt before ur company wildraw ur contract...nonsense..lack of global exposure

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by homeboy232(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
@op, dont mind them ooo, just do your thing and move ahead to your destination...study in Europe will add more value to ur profile base on ur global exposure and advance research facilities.....even the best brains are sent to abroad for more knowledge and global exposure, why the empty brains are left behind making noise and complain about bad govt, writen thousands of CVs, at the end of the day, this NYSC noise makers will still go ahead and pay bogus to join nigeria police force as a Recruit.....it is always good to encourage those who want to invest for there future...when i speak, i speak with fact and point..
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by mankand(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
dasparrow:

Guy because you fail does not mean you should discourage others from trying. As far as it is concerned, Belarussian unis are far better than Nigerian unis. There are lots of exposure, intense practicals, very comfortable learning environment, and internationally recognised certificate. The reasons why you cannot compare their school to Nigerian ones is that your lecturers are still using textbooks of 1948 to lecture you guys, no formal of research and new learning materials.

Even your federal government have been giving and sponsoring Nigerians to go and study in belarus far back as 1978. Keep dreaming and wait for asu to call off strike
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by mankand(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
homeboy232: @op, dont mind them ooo, just do your thing and move ahead to your destination...study in Europe will add more value to ur profile base on ur global exposure and advance research facilities.....even the best brains are sent to abroad for more knowledge and global exposure, why the empty brains are left behind making noise and complain about bad govt, writen thousands of CVs, at the end of the day, this NYSC noise makers will still go ahead and pay bogus to join nigeria police force as a Recruit.....it is always good to encourage those who want to invest for there future...when i speak, i speak with fact and point..

You are so on point
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by Paul4ray: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
i really need more info on Belarus. Georgia, stucent visa...thanks
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by texaco1: 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
grin grin
Paul4ray: i really need more info on Belarus. Georgia, stucent visa...thanks
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by Godson201333(m): 2:22am On Jul 06, 2013
You also need to know that you the racism over there is high even too risky!
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2013
homeboy232:

SHUT UP
No reputable organization in naija will ask for nonsense NYSC discharge certificate from international students, they will always recognise international students first, some naija are just doing NYSC for fun, NYSC is all about fun, sex and other crazy things,nothing meaningful abt it, it is a waste of year, at the end, u wil still have to lobby for contract job at the bank with ur useless certificate that is not recognise in diaspora....i know many computer engineering 300level students who do practical in computer village Ikeja..but here in Russia, practical starts from first year, they do confirm practical, lack of physical practical in naija UNI is the major problem why organizations are looking for experience graduates, 10 years experience, 3 years experience, because ur slow UNI lack physical practicals....i go return back to naija after my studies, better tight ur belt before ur company wildraw ur contract...nonsense..lack of global exposure
hey bro please which school are you in russia ? I want to come and do my Ph.D electrical engineering there. Please enlighten me on the cost. Tanks.
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by homeboy232(m): 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
Guitarlife: hey bro please which school are you in russia ? I want to come and do my Ph.D electrical engineering there. Please enlighten me on the cost. Tanks.

u can apply in samara state university or novosibirsk state technical university.....send your documents direct to them, your international passport page and your school certificates....your course is not available in my school, but this schools will reply u and send you invitation,..am 100% sure....
Over 400 schools here, i gave u those two school to limit ur stress and delay in admission, they will send you iv, u will pay on arrival...tuition is between 3kusd to 4kusd..maximum...
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by homeboy232(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
texaco1: grin grin

forget about georgia......they dont have a good relationship with Russia, u cannot visit western europe from georgia, u have to return back to naija, georgia is not a place for immigrant final or steping stone...i warned you..when i speak, i speak with fact and point...quit georgia....
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
homeboy232:

u can apply in samara state university or novosibirsk state technical university.....send your documents direct to them, your international passport page and your school certificates....your course is not available in my school, but this schools will reply u and send you invitation,..am 100% sure....
thank you so much bro. I got a b.tech elect eng. And m.eng elect eng. Already. I will prefer schools in moscow or st petersburg. I heard these other places are plagued by racism . I am not too sure though that is why i am asking. Thanks.
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by homeboy232(m): 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
isetilaye:
all these documents just because of belarus visa?
na wah oooo

it is a steping stone, atleast, if they realize that belarus is somehow to them, they can easily apply to china or anywhere from belarus without returning back to naija....but u cannot do that in georgia...my girl just left belarus to china a week ago.....
Re: Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. by homeboy232(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
jennykadry: The problem with Nigerians is that we don't listen, someone gave you an advise to look at other schools , the least you could do is ask him his reasons for saying that...... How difficult is that?

the best jambite student was given scholarship to further his education in Russia..why not naija?? Now the guy came out as the best students in his university, breaking a russia record of 5.0....dnt use dull brains to judge, russia is not a place for dull brains and unserious students..russia school will never renew ur visa if ur performance is poor,not like UK where naija students are paying those india lecturers for pass marks...u no nothing about international students, dont ever compare a world power nation with naija qwark doctors...students start to witness surgery from first year, dont compare wit africa..russians will never go to any country for medical check up...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada Scam / Studying In Australia / Dubai Employment Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.