Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Dubai Employment Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Employment Visa (8104 Views)

Dubai Employment Visa,should I Embrace It? / Re: Dubai Employment Visa / Employment Visa In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dubai Employment Visa by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hi all,I'm not one that goes through agents for visa procurement but it seems this one cannot be done by oneself, Someone is assuring me of a 3years employment visa+ accomodation + job in dubai for $1500, I have googled the email I am to send my CV to for possible scams but found nothing.please p eople,is this legit and true.??
Im confused cuz the person telling me this is someone I know and he and his gf went there through thesame process not quite long but my fear is the money that is asked sounds too much,its upfront payment and it somehow look töo good to be true, Please help me out if you know the right means or simply let me have your opinion.Thanks
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by timijasco(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
I'll advice u stay off dat runz. A very gud frnd of mine was duped same way. Tell d dubai guy 2 process 2wks visa for and be there in person to process d employment visa. Pls dnt send any more to anybody. He will eatup ur money & cook stories 4u later. My candid advise is dat dont send money or ur int'l passport to him. Its a FRAUD!!!
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 27, 2011
@timijasco,thanks alot for your contribution..where is your friend now? did he get through? do you think I can get the 2 wks visa or even employment visa myself via emirates?
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by claremont(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
Anybody can get Dubai tourist visa, but getting a woru visa afterwards is another matter entirely!
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by oderigwugwu: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
How much do you really know him? Remember, the closest to Jesus among his desciples, SOLD him. Think !
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2011
@ claremon,thanks but can you please shed mor€ light on getting the employment visa if you know about it,
@ odorigwugwu,you are right, I dont know him too much but I dont expect he could scam me but then im been careful thats why im asking
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2011
@ claremon,thanks but can you please shed mor€ light on getting the employment visa if you know about it,
@ odorigwugwu,you are right, I dont know him too much but I dont expect he could scam me but then im been careful thats why im asking
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by timijasco(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2011
@choose4me. My said friend neva got thru. Imagine dat it wz my frnd's own blood cousin dat duped him. I'll advice u take ur time & be determined whoever is sure of his/her visa packaging shuld do it witout any deposit and dubai 2me is nt whr u can hussle or live illegal. Try schengen visa or preferably US visa who knws God can do it 4u. My advise. Bye!
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by orbaxy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
@OP,

It's Scam. If you need a job here in UAE, you can start applying for them right from your home country. If your CV is good, you won't spend a dime to get a good job here. Believe me, if you can't get it from your home country, your chances of getting it while you're here is slim unless you're ready to settle for anything and join the teaming population of nuisance from Nigeria loitering Deira area of Dubai. You need to see the pathetic sight.
Anyway, if you're the sort of person that like adventure, get a 2 weeks visa, come here and circulate your CV, you just might be lucky. DON''T GIVE NO BAGGER ANY DIME, I KNOW A MILLION VICTIM. (mind you, if you're a fresher from school with no experience, sorry to bust your bubble, forget it smiley )
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2011
@timijasco,thanks alot for the advise,
@ orbaxy,thanks for the contribution.I guess I will have to start from here with the application and see how it goes, can you help with ways or job websites to start with?.One of the sites I came across has lots of jobs even for ssce holders and the pay looks good, (about 3000 aed)Accomodation,transport,visa,feeding etc are taken care of by the company.Is this how it really works??
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by orbaxy(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2011
there are numerous jobsites in dubai. you can visit gulfnews.com and click on their job page. 3000aed is about 120k that will hardly pay your bills. keep searching, there are many jobsites, polish your CV, try to link directly with companies, market yourself, you just might be lucky. Please don't fall into the hands of labour contractors, thats modern day slavery. If you get it yourself, you're made.
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 28, 2011
@ orbaxy,thanks a million bro.you are great inspiration, can i get your email or fb id so w€ can talk pvt.To be candid,i hold a ssce and i see some jobs that i fit in with 5k aed.the experience i have is in teaching lol.abt 5yrs, and im good at using computers for basic things tho.do u think i stand chance still?
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by 27naira(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2011
undecided
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by orbaxy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2011
To be candid with you, they'll prefer a person with a degree. English teachers are hot cake here, though i don't know your specialty.
I know the Govt of UAE is recruiting teachers massively but i don't know through what means. If you're a teacher, you stand a great chance. i wouldnt want to post my email here so i don't know how we can get in touch smiley but keep the hussle on, God will make a way for you.
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2011
@orbaxy,thanks again for another pointer.I dont really av a speciality as I teach all subject but at pry sch level unfortunately  i  dont  hold   a Bsc degree.where i work  tho,i have bsc,ond  and nce  holders and  we do  thesame job. Im even better than some with a  higher degree lol. someI wouldnt  wana  lie cuz I might be askked to present certificate, oh sorry I should be the one to drop my info,  , u can send a normal email to it and I'll go on from there.please i need  to stay in touch with you as i press on, expecting your  response bro @orbaxy,thanks again for another pointer.I dont really av a speciality as I teach all subject but at pry sch level unfortunately  i  dont  hold   a Bsc degree.where i work  tho,i have bsc,ond  and nce  holders and  we do  thesame job. Im even better than some with a  higher degree lol. someI wouldnt  wana  lie cuz I might be askked to present certificate, oh sorry I should be the one to drop my info, , u can send a normal email to it and I'll go on from there.please i need  to stay in touch with you as i press on, expecting your  response bro
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2011
Pls pardon the errors and double post.my phone is crazy tonight lol
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by etochi11(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2012
Som1 ȋ̝̊̅§ even telling me to pay him close to 400k Fø̲̣̣я̅ visa/ employment! Asin, d guy was telling me that he will meet a company over there(cos he stays in dubai)then, that with that 400k i pay, †ђξ company can use it and secure M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa Fø̲̣̣я̅ me. That i will receive M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa details online(via mail)... He also told me that d company will give me accomodation. I dunno what to believe. Am a mass communication graduate. But am serving ryt now shaa!!!
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by deebsman1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
etochi11: Som1 ȋ̝̊̅§ even telling me to pay him close to 400k Fø̲̣̣я̅ visa/ employment! Asin, d guy was telling me that he will meet a company over there(cos he stays in dubai)then, that with that 400k i pay, †ђξ company can use it and secure M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa Fø̲̣̣я̅ me. That i will receive M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ visa details online(via mail)... He also told me that d company will give me accomodation. I dunno what to believe. Am a mass communication graduate. But am serving ryt now shaa!!!
I got same arrangement like yours dis month dec 2013, I dunno maybe I should go for it or stay back. Pls does yours work through or anybody that his/hers work through should pls let me know
Re: Dubai Employment Visa by justwise(m): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2013

(1)

Studying In Australia / Uk Border Official 'gave Away Visas For Tens Of Thousands Of Pounds' / Canada Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.