Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,794 members, 7,831,571 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Customized Car Air Freshners - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customized Car Air Freshners (751 Views)

Marketers And Distributors Wanted For Hi-scent Car Air Freshener / Customized / Promotional Absorbent Air Freshener Manufacturing Business / Customized Car Airfreshners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized Car Air Freshners by dels01(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2008
Pls anyone in this forum with an idea were these customized car air freshners are produced in lagos i'll really appreciate any suggestions pls mail me @ uanse12@yahoo.com or call 08052334744.

thanx
Re: Customized Car Air Freshners by osuolale1(f): 12:34pm On May 19, 2008
yes i know of a coy in apapa where they make customised air freshner,the address is no 4 degema close off parklane apapa GRA lagos.ask for
demola.
Re: Customized Car Air Freshners by dels01(m): 3:20pm On May 21, 2008
Osusale1 pls next time u want to reply make sure u have all ur details right before hitting the keyboard the address 4 degema close apapa is folawiyo towers and its a residential building and i looked stupid asking for a mr demola that didnt exit thanx for wasting my time anyway!!!!!!!!!
Re: Customized Car Air Freshners by osuolale1(f): 5:22pm On May 21, 2008
Sorry my bad,so u know folawiyo towers good to know that anyway demola resides in folawiyo towers and that is where he deos his thing,i dont have his number her wit me iwould have given it to you but because you said i wasted your time i wil get the number for you cos my office is right beside the tower,am realy sorry for putting you through the troubles of going there but u should have ask his security personel at the gate am sure they would ha ve fetch him fo you. dont worry you will get his number in my next post. cheers!

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Is Recruiting: / Urgent Vacancies, Apply Now! / Isabel Of Second Chance Is Scouting For Nigerian Actors And Actresses:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.