Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared (24816 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / How Is Nelson Mandela An Africa Hero? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
I think Mandela is dead since He has not been seen for weeks but "in critical condition",i wish Him sound recovery though if He is alive
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by sejere: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
una for allow dis man die b4 una bury am. d man heart go dey skip now rush enter the grave.
Allow him to die first.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by ekandy(f): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
obinnprin: You guys are wicked ooo. How una no go allow this man to die first kwanu before planning his burial? God go surprise all of you, and Mandela will recover and get strong again.
I think dis guys don know wat almighty God can do. He is a God of last mins. Even on the grave site don't lose hope. Let alone sm one dat hasn't dead yet.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by eldagaius(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
Whether the site is prepared now or later, the issue is that Mandela will die one day, and he will be buried at a certain place. No hard feelings. Some people have dug their graves for the past 20 years and they are still alive. Preparation jams opportunity. This is what is called planning.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by batstan(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
grin grin
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by mkpakana1: 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
It is well
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
This people are so heartless, they want him dead so they can start sharing his propety. Some people have lived old and strong because of love and care given to them not wishing them death and building grave so they wil think of dieing. If God said it's not his time,he won't die no matter wat they do. Am disappointed in his wicked family that are already wishing a living soul dead and God wil reward them according. Shame on the family that are already planning for him to die. God has kept him all this while,why wishing him dead or do they want to inject him?
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by Anabaraonyepete(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
STYLE/ PATTERN!! shocked

IF YOU QUESTION THEM NOW, THEY WILL HAVE UNPROVOCABLE EXCUSE TO GIVE!!! undecided

HOMO SAPIENS OF NOWADAYS...>< na wa oooo!!! grin grin
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by Lilimax(f): 2:44pm On Jul 02, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: I think madiba is dead ooo, for me oo
Still alive on life support.
May be they are waiting till his next birthday which is July 18th to switch off
the machine and pronounce him dead. My opinion...
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by Sheyone(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
Victoriousvic: Eyaa. . .His time is near and they know it!
MAYBE OVER.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by bolajiobafolaha: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
Dey hv to let dis man died B4 grave
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by RedCard1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
Joe50: dis generation na waooo...
person neva die, he day see him grave angry

Adenuga don buy him grave space already
My brother, me sef don dey wonder o. Medicine before death. anyway, this is just to tell us that the man is gone. RIP Mandela. as for Uncle Adenuga, a big HMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by madjune(m): 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
IT IS ONLY PEOPLE WHO WILL STAND TO MAKE FORTUNES FROM THE BURIAL CEREMONY THAT ARE RUSHING INTO THIS.
GRAVE DIGGING IS NOT 5-STAR HOTEL CONSTRUCTION. EVEN MUSLIMS BURY LOVED ONES 1HR AFTER DEATH.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by kcreal(f): 3:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
Burial before death, hummmmmm.
That means they're wishing him death.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by looker: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
In this thread you should see a typical Nigerian reasoning and the mental state of most people leaving in that country. Mandela is a world icon and people from all over the world will come for his burial. No one will live for ever and the medical experts by his bedside should have analysed his state of health. So they suppose to make preparations for his burial.Just like you normally wait for months to start preparing for olympics. China an U.S are already in camp for the next olympic. And when the time comes expect miracles.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by cold(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
Madiba is/was the single thread holding all of South Africa together. Now that he is going/gone i fear for what would become of that country. I'll strongly suggest every Nigerian living in that part of the world to arm themselves to the hilt. Cuz it's about to get ugly!
Songs like 'bring me my machine gun' & 'kill the boers' will soon start renting the air
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mandela should take overdose drugs and save himself from natural pains and stress. The message this people are trying to pass is to die gently without pains than die with more pains and system disorders.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by bolajiobafolaha: 3:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
bolajiobafolaha: Dey hv to let dis man died B4 grave
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by Burger01(m): 3:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
Gawd! What a way of life. Person dey struggle to stay alive una don dey prepare burial ground! South Africans... you are wicked..

sad

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by desertboom(m): 3:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
johnstar: d person wey dig d grave na him go die cheesy grin dm go bury am inside na grin grin grin
Na ordinary common man wey dey find daily bread. Dem employ am to come dig crave u come say e go die.
Wetin concern am if no be to collect e money
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by njideoby(f): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
[quote author=Nwa Teacher]African politics! Why play politics with the death of a man like Mandela. Mandela died last 2 weeks ago[/quote
See urself!
Nwa teacher,indeed,LAST 2 WEEKS AGO !
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by Ashmark(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
Ashmark Olakunle's blog is a fast-growing E-News social media source that’s quickly taking over social media.We give Latest Gist,Complete News, Lifestyle & Fashion, Entertainment and Motivational Tips....Check Us out at www.ashmarkexclusive..com

Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2013
Btruth: Why won't you guys let him die first before his burial ceremonies? The only people that there is no hope for are the dead...,,,, there's hope for the living you know! sad

Dat means u‘re nt in dis country. Na 2day u no say d man don die? Dey r deciving u all dat he is in life support. D man don kpai! Rip
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by Ustec: 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
Dansalau: They want to Yaradualised him ni....... hidden his death news......
. 😟😟 ppl like u keeps prolonging the life span of nairaland forum...!keep it up
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
he'd still be around a while i guess, i hear he'd be 95 18th July, guess they wld pull the plugs afterwards.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by moscobabs(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
anybody who wish mandela dead will die b4 hin tym
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by emmasege: 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
I think the S/A govt is aiming at his birthday b4 they remove the machine, so that they can "idolise" the day. RIP Mandiba!!!
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by Sike(m): 4:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
R.I.P Mandela. cry
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by bebechuks: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
Btruth: Why won't you guys let him die first before his burial ceremonies? The only people that there is no hope for are the dead...,,,, there's hope for the living you know! sad
I weak oooo pass plantain wey dem fry!
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by Ivynwa(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
This his family are something else with the present burial site disagreement and law case they have at a time Mandela is critical in the hospital.
This is a very wrong time to be having that their case and preparing burial sites too if he is still alive.

magabyte: I think Mandela is dead since He has not been seen for weeks but "in critical condition",i wish Him sound recovery though if He is alive
It's seeming so from this indication. I still pray for his recovery.
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by orgasticdance: 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
I can bet my hiss that smart news organizations like the nytimes and the economist even have his obituary typed and are just waiting for the man to dissapear. That's called being proactive, it is the unafrican way undecided
Re: Nelson Mandela’s Gravesite Is Being Prepared by EejaNla01(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS Lifts Various Sanctions On Niger, Mali, Guinea On Humanitarian Grounds / US Conduct Airstrikes On Iranian Backed Terrorist Groups / Why Argentina Devalued Its Currency, Jacked Up Interest Rates To 118%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.