Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Photos Of Ice Prince Zamini Wearing The Same Black And White Givenchy With Diddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Ice Prince Zamini Wearing The Same Black And White Givenchy With Diddy (3771 Views)

Photo Of Ice Prince And M.I Before They Became Famous / Timaya & His Givenchy Shoe & Bag Caused A Stir At An Airport (photo) / Drake Hospitalized After Fight With Diddy At Miami Nightclub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Ice Prince Zamini Wearing The Same Black And White Givenchy With Diddy by Witwicky(m): 5:51pm On Jul 01, 2013
Ice Prince is a good dresser, there is no denying that. Last night at the BET AwardsIce Prince proved he is on the same wave length as his international peers when he rocked the same black and white Givenchy shirt with Diddy. Zamani is rocking the same clothes with Hip Hop moguls. Puffy wore the Givenchy shirt to the BET Awards after party while Ice wore his to his BET Party Don't hate, appreciate. Oh by the way congrats Ice Prince on yourBET Award

Re: Photos Of Ice Prince Zamini Wearing The Same Black And White Givenchy With Diddy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
I like this dude's humility...
BTW, It looks good on him...
Re: Photos Of Ice Prince Zamini Wearing The Same Black And White Givenchy With Diddy by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 02, 2013
uniqueval: I like this dude's humility...
BTW, It looks good on him...

Diddy must have been like damn this nigga wearing what am wearing? I bet he went home and burnt it...if you are

rich there nothing worst than seeing a broke azz nigga wearing the same thing as you....

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ice Prince Zamini Wearing The Same Black And White Givenchy With Diddy by Airforce1(m): 6:32am On Jul 02, 2013
Well I think ice prince'z Givenchy is the pirated version of it
Re: Photos Of Ice Prince Zamini Wearing The Same Black And White Givenchy With Diddy by MEILYN(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2013
Airforce1: Well I think ice prince'z Givenchy is the pirated version of it
Which can talk bdis? because na Nigerian him be shey? Sumhw 4 u
Re: Photos Of Ice Prince Zamini Wearing The Same Black And White Givenchy With Diddy by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2013
Abomination! My oga Diddy should sue Givenchy. At his level, I'm not sure he rocks mass-produced shirts to these sorts of events. Givenchy should explain where and how Ice Prince got his.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ice Prince Zamini Wearing The Same Black And White Givenchy With Diddy by Phranciz(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Diddy must have been like damn this nigga wearing what am wearing? I bet i went home and burnt it...if you are

rich there nothing worst than seeing a broke azz nigga wearing the same thing as you....

You think the american people think like nigerian. If diddy wanted the clothe custom made for him he wld have paid givenchy off and any other designer who cld copy the art.
Re: Photos Of Ice Prince Zamini Wearing The Same Black And White Givenchy With Diddy by KYO1: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2013
pro01: Abomination! My oga Diddy should sue Givenchy. At his level, I'm not sure he rocks mass-produced shirts to these sorts of events. Givenchy should explain where and how Ice Prince got his.
What is wrong with your brain,what is the worth of the common shirt that ice prince cant afford,i can see you are married to poverty,mtchewwwwww
Re: Photos Of Ice Prince Zamini Wearing The Same Black And White Givenchy With Diddy by flobby57(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
Didn't p diddy bought it why cant ice prince buy same when he has the dough good for him look better than diddy in the dress

(1) (Reply)

How Actress Chika Ike Dumped Acting For Sugar Daddies! / +18 Photo: See How Wizkid Spent 1.5 Million On A Stripper With Big P*ssy. / Move Over Kim! Emma Nyra Rocks Crop Top And Yeezy Transparent Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.