Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? (6176 Views)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Guys, The Nigeria Army Form Is Out, Who Is Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2013
Fellow NLers, we're approaching d end of our search for fantastic mods for the Education Section. Pls indicate interest if u meet the requirements as stated by the mod
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fynestboi: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2013
waiting
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Drayzeal(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2013
Am intrested in moderating this section,u can. View my profile to knw how often I do login
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Do you pay salary? And how much is it?
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Richiez(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2013
i'm good at html,javascripting,SQL,and i'm about adding PHP to the list.....olawalebabs no try fall my hands oh
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2013
Dear Sir/Ma:
I just read about the vacancy for a moderator who is discipline and is able to enforce discipline in the education forum. I therefore hereby apply for the position as decribed in your advert.
I am not always online because I engage myself with some other productive activities offline however, I shall made myself available as the job demands if given the opportunity to serve.
Thank you in anticipation to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
Signature
(Surname, first name)
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Gboliwe: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Lol @ d application above me grin

with the level of qualification, preparedness and expertise seen in the candidates applying, i'm sure I won't meet the shortlist. grin so, I wont even bother.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2013
Gboliwe: Lol @ d application above me grin

with the level of qualification, preparedness and expertise seen in the candidates applying, i'm sure I won't meet the shortlist. grin so, I wont even bother.
You can be sure oooo. Just submit your own lets seecheesy
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Drayzeal(m): 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2013
I don't see any advert
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
Congrats to Fynestboi and Richiez. They are now moderators of the Education Section together with Olawalebabs.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by uboma(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
Obinoscopy: Congrats to Fynestboi and Richiez. They are now moderators of the Education Section together with Olawalebabs.

Oh congratulations!!!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fynestboi: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
whao whao whao ayam just speechless...........

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by youngPRO(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
Fynestboi: whao whao whao ayam just speechless...........
I tought as much, u deserve the post of a Mod...congratulations brother. Welcome to the world of Moderators, do enjoy it while it last.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fynestboi: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
youngPRO: I tought as much, u deserve the post of a Mod...congratulations brother. Welcome to the world of Moderators, do enjoy it while it last.
THANKS SO MUCH BRO

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by youngPRO(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mynd_44: Me, me, me.....Pick me. I know all the rules and I will keep them too.

I will make a good mod
U even dey hussle 4 position for hia...nawa you o.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by papindinho(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
Fynestboi: THANKS SO MUCH BRO
Congrats Fynest.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fynestboi: 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
papindinho: Congrats Fynest.
my guy thanks so much a very huge thanks to you oooooooo................
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by olawalebabs(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2013
K, welcoming my bro fynestboi and richez to the inner chamber of NL.
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Fynestboi: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2013
olawalebabs: K, welcoming my bro fynestboi and richez to the inner chamber of NL.
MY OGA SIRE... Thanks veri much... I really apprechate ur effort, u ve been so wondaful GOD BLESS YOU....

1 Like

Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by youngPRO(m): 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2013
Fynestboi: MY OGA SIRE... Thanks veri much... I really apprechate ur effort, u ve been so wondaful GOD BLESS YOU....
Make proper use of it and always remember this. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WE ARE WATCHING!
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by topsonkay(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2013
Congrat to fynestpikin...
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
Fynestboi: whao whao whao ayam just speechless...........
You've got mail! Please respond

Same goes for Richiez
Re: Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? by olawalebabs(m): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2013
With the successful appointment of 2 mods. This thread has served its purpose, I thank you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Unijos Receives $8m World Bank Grant For Research / Private Universities That Offer Nursing Science In Lagos / Injustice In Babcock University (a Must Read And A Must Share!!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.