Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Travel Agents Please Help Me - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Travel Agents Please Help Me (1070 Views)

Shipping Agents From United Kingdom To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Agents Please Help Me by iyobs7(f): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
I booked for a ticket at emirates to mumbai and my final destination is Hyderabad in India
My contacts in India said since I cudnt find a direct flight to Hyderabad for that said date
That I should go for mumbai then when I get to mumbai, I will then pay for ticket to Hyderabad

I passed check in and was about boarding when a staff of Emirates that was checking said I will not
be able to board because my visa stated that I was going to Hyderabad and that I cant stop at mumbai.

I was then referred to their ticketing office at the airport.
The guy I meant there, took my ticket and re-booked me for a flight going to
Hyderabad on tuesday thats 2mao and my main problem now is that He said I should come
for the ticket on Tuesday which is 2mao and when I try to manage my booking on their website,
I am not able to choose a seat and I get the msg of going to make payment or have my booking
cancelled, am very confused right now, do I need to pay another money or does my other ticket
make up for the money I ought to have paid?

But the guy at their ticketing office didnt mention anything about money whatsoever.

Please I need ur opinion
Re: Travel Agents Please Help Me by sunnydayasaba(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
Since its the same airline,u won't have any issue, jst try and be at the airport hours before ur flight so u can sort out the problem, As long as its the same airline, No issues at all.. Safe trip.
Re: Travel Agents Please Help Me by iyobs7(f): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2013
sunnydayasaba: Since its the same airline,u won't have any issue, jst try and be at the airport hours before ur flight so u can sort out the problem, As long as its the same airline, No issues at all.. Safe trip.

Thank u, ur reply has lightened my mood. God bless u
Re: Travel Agents Please Help Me by esosa4real(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2013
so how did it go?? u nor gist as again? was it successful??
Re: Travel Agents Please Help Me by iyobs7(f): 11:36am On Jul 30, 2013
Yes bigger bros it was successful, I only had to pay 6k for reissuing of ticket and I got to India on the 3rd of July and have since started school!!! Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Please Want To Know About Israel / NAHCO/SAHCO Clearing Made Easy- Pls Ask4cost Of Clearing Ur Goods Here / Get 15% Discount For Tickets To And Fro Us,uk,europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.