Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Is Happening To Online Payments? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is Happening To Online Payments? (704 Views)

I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising / What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? / Online Payments From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Happening To Online Payments? by databoy247(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
I have several transactions to do online this evening. I came online and discovered that i cant make any form of transaction online with any of my ATM cards.

REASON: i have passed the transaction limit and so i must use the OTP (one time password) generated from token. Now i DONT use a token so i am totally useless now. I cant even buy recharge card of N200 as its same statement "transaction limit passed"....So what now is the limit?...N50?? angry angry

Am so f**ked up this night.

Why on earth cant the banks send a notification as regards the changes??

Damn!!! angry angry
Re: What Is Happening To Online Payments? by ojochidem(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2013
GTBank sent e-mails informing customers that they will be implementing 2nd level Authentication through TOKEN or OTP. This is to further enhance card security and its just like the Mastercard secure code.

Their aim is to stem ATM card fraud through online transactions.
Re: What Is Happening To Online Payments? by yamakuza: 4:53am On Jul 03, 2013
Re: What Is Happening To Online Payments? by lui1(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2013
it is so annoying, they are useless trust me, and u think its because u dont have a token, guess what if u enter ur token in the OTP it will still tell u limit exceeded, they shuld close all the platforms n stop deceiving us n deceiving demselves, most times after tryin n tryin, i will be able to do only 2500 transaction and after dat, nothin. WTF

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Experience Hacking Of His Website, After Using A Cracked Theme? / Chat Script For All Webmasters / How Do I Open A Passworded Pff Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.