Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

In Need Of Total Cure To Black Heads And Pimples. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Need Of Total Cure To Black Heads And Pimples. (528 Views)

In Need Of Total Cure To Black Heads And Pimples. / Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / Total Cure For Staph (30days Treatment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Total Cure To Black Heads And Pimples. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2013
Hello house, as the popular saying goes, problem shared is half solved. Pls, a friend of mine is in need of total cure to Black Heads and Pimples, she has tried a lot of cleanser and some facial scrubs, still no result. I would so much appreciate it, if you could help me with name of drugs, facial cleaser, beauty shops or spa where one can treat black heads. Or other herbal treatment to it. Thanks
Re: In Need Of Total Cure To Black Heads And Pimples. by ihuomangozi(f): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
Try swissgarde tissue oil and some other supplements for for complete treatment.call me on 07059904726 or u can add me on 292FC675 let's take it up from there. Take care
Re: In Need Of Total Cure To Black Heads And Pimples. by riadecoker(f): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
try this

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Create Human Liver From Stem Cells. / Health Advicer Needed/business Related / Memory Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.