Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

Looking For A Fellow Nigerian To Talk To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Looking For A Fellow Nigerian To Talk To (845 Views)

What Will You Do/Say If You See A Fellow Nairalander / Scammed By A Fellow Nigerian Via Ebay UK / Buzugee/Nairaland, So I Want To Talk About Living Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Fellow Nigerian To Talk To by aktheuite(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2008
new member here.i'm a student of vdentistry in the university of ibadan.just passed my part 1 xams so i'm currently on break(right now,i'm chilling with my sister in JD),saw her on this forum yesterday,and i'm really missing nigeria so i'm looking for nigerians online to talk to while in jand.so any body intrested in talking should please feel free.cheers
Re: Looking For A Fellow Nigerian To Talk To by kenypumpin: 12:37pm On May 20, 2008
hey waddup akin,am a nigerian but in UK.if u wanna talk am here.waitin 2 hear 4rm u.cheers
Re: Looking For A Fellow Nigerian To Talk To by maryagnes(f): 5:07pm On May 22, 2008
i am mary,24 yrs,based in ibadan,nigeria.a fresh graduate of economics from one of the nigerian university.hello to all nairalander. perdon any inconsistency,im new here.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Wheres The Modify Button? / Must We Not Post Our Emails On Nairaland Again? / Woman Gives N3m Lottery Cash To Beggar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.