Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys (503 Views)

10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys / 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys by hybreedconsult: 9:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
10 COMMON HABITS THAT DAMAGE KIDNEYS:
1. Stressing your Bladder: not urinating when you have the urge
2. Not drinking enough water
3. Too much salt intake
4. Not treating common infections quickly and effectively
5. Eating too much meat
6. Not eating enough
7. Drug abuse (e.g Painkiller)
8. Missing your prescription drugs
9. Drinking too much Alcohol
10. Not having enough rest.
If you have problems with your kidneys and livers or you know somebody who has problems with their kidneys or livers. Give me a call i will tell you one single drug from china that i have used that can help. Its so powerful that it can help men with poor sexual performance.
Improve libido.
It nourishes kidney and liver.
It prevent sexual weakness.
Assist in treament of prostrate.
Please this is not an advert its something i have used and would like recommend to anyone who is interested. Call me on 07031849201 and i will tell you the name of the product.

(1) (Reply)

Thunderstorm Kills 23-year-old Man On His Birthday / Laboratory Analyst Wanted / Free Report Reveals How To Prevent Your Man From Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.