Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Capital You Need To Start Up Your Dream Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Capital You Need To Start Up Your Dream Business (553 Views)

How To Raise Capital For Your Dream Business In Nigeria!! / How To Start Quail Bird Farming With Little Start Up Capital And Make Huge Gain. / Quick Capital For Your Dream Business!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Capital You Need To Start Up Your Dream Business by uniqueseun(m): 8:48pm On May 15, 2008
People often have this wrong notion about the capital they need to start their business. They always think in terms of money whereas capital could be social, mental or physical. Social Capital has to do with your relationships. If you are very good at developing relationships especially the ones based on trust, you can have access to free money to do your business. I will write more next time cause my time is running out. I do hope you grab something from the aforementioned.

Seun :theperfectbusinessconcept@gmail.com, 2347030101013

(1) (Reply)

Earn 35000/month Stress Free / The Way Out Of Brwosing Challenges In Nigeria / Corporate Web Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.