Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,226 members, 7,953,862 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

OJB Factors In "Flexing Money" Into His Hospital Bill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Factors In "Flexing Money" Into His Hospital Bill (1216 Views)

'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OJB Factors In "Flexing Money" Into His Hospital Bill by ozoemeka(m): 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
Last week, Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim posted a message on her instagram page saying kidney transplant does not cost more than $50k and wondered why people raising funds for OJB were requesting for $100, 000. Well, OJB has responded to that.

The ailing music producer and singer told Encomium mag...
"The mistake she's making is that it depends on the hospital you are going to in India. She says she runs a foundation, they might give her a rebate. The procedure itself is $55, 000. When you take out $55, 000, you are left with $45, 000. What about the running cost of the procedure? You don't go to India only to come back and start asking for help again. At least, I need some money to maintain myself for the next one year. So when you factor in all these costs, add air tickets and lodging, you will appreciate what we are talking about.

Really? So the public is his fixed deposit account? Wow
Re: OJB Factors In "Flexing Money" Into His Hospital Bill by redcliff: 1:32am On Jul 03, 2013
ozo_emeka: Last week, Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim posted a message on her instagram page saying kidney transplant does not cost more than $50k and wondered why people raising funds for OJB were requesting for $100, 000. Well, OJB has responded to that.

The ailing music producer and singer told Encomium mag...
"The mistake she's making is that it depends on the hospital you are going to in India. She says she runs a foundation, they might give her a rebate. The procedure itself is $55, 000. When you take out $55, 000, you are left with $45, 000. What about the running cost of the procedure? You don't go to India only to come back and start asking for help again. At least, I need some money to maintain myself for the next one year. So when you factor in all these costs, add air tickets and lodging, you will appreciate what we are talking about.

Really? So the public is his fixed deposit account? Wow

you did not have to add the bolded
Re: OJB Factors In "Flexing Money" Into His Hospital Bill by beebeebaby: 1:42am On Jul 03, 2013
redcliff:

don t mind him, he is a sadist

1 Like

Re: OJB Factors In "Flexing Money" Into His Hospital Bill by ozoemeka(m): 2:54am On Jul 03, 2013
You bolded it, I didn't . Did you see it bolded in my original post?

redcliff:

Re: OJB Factors In "Flexing Money" Into His Hospital Bill by ozoemeka(m): 2:54am On Jul 03, 2013
u r? undecided

beebeebaby:

don t mind him, he is a sadist
Re: OJB Factors In "Flexing Money" Into His Hospital Bill by Tjohn1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
ozo_emeka: You bolded it, I didn't . Did you see it bolded in my original post?

He will need money for his medication even after the transplant.

That's what he meant by "At least, I need some money to maintain myself for the next one year."

1 Like

Re: OJB Factors In "Flexing Money" Into His Hospital Bill by ozoemeka(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
medication of $50000?

T-john:

He will need money for his medication even after the transplant.

That's what he meant by "At least, I need some money to maintain myself for the next one year."

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Shows Off Her Ring / I Didn't Insult Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo; Nigerians Can't Read- Denies Afrocandy / D'banj Doesn't Have Good Songs To Perform. Why He Cancelled Koko Concert 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.