Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour (23250 Views)

7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 / PHOTOS: Meet 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 / Ruggedman Blasts Godsday Orubebe For Disrupting Result Announcement By Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Meedot2(m): 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
God is involve
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Princelyod(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abujafood: Ruggedman shut your trap. Giving or doing right is optional even God would prefer to keep quiet and wait for their time to demand for their stewardship while alive. Leave them to their conscience and stop coercing them publicly if they don't feel like giving, by the way I hope you met them privately to say these things too otherwise it would be mere eye service trying to impress only God knows who!
my friend do you read to understand at all?the bone of contention is that these set of celebrities are giving out false information ,resultantly hindering others who genuinely would have donated to believe that help has already been proffered
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by lordnammy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Celebs with their fake life everything about them na fake
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
tareigns: HOW MUCH THE POVERTY STRIKEN BAGGER DONATE. Idiat.
Abeg where your house dey? YABA LEFT?
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Amya(f): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
I really don't want to sound unsympathetic to this man's plight, but there's just a few nagging doubt about all this.
How much has he realized out of the 16M? How much more does he need?

I saw a #saveojb posters everywhere with a UBA account number of OJB. Basically for anonymous donations from well meaning nigerians and fans. I'm sure lot's of people (home and abroad) donated. How much did it all come to? P square alone donated 5M plus other celebrities donated some few millions here and there even the ones that strictly want to be anonymous about it.

How much has he gotten? How much more does he still need? But no one will ever know since except for the celebrities that publicly declared, all the money goes straight the sick man's account.

This looks like an opportunity OJB is trying to milk not just for getting well but in putting his life back together. He should stop playing his life as an auction and take the money he already got to start the medical procedures. It'll be a real pity if he keeps up this pity show and dies in the process.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by kween01: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
Giving is a gift, and not every body has it, being a celeb or wealthy doesn't change this fact, if you have dis gift even when when you don't have much you stil bless others out of d little. On d other hand, as much as i am nt into Rugged, bt he sd the truth, by the time you calculate all these false donation, you might just assume that the money is complete and move to other issues, let both the celebs and the committee clear the air so that we know the way forward. Committee really need to let d public know how far they have achieved, except they want to get extra ordinary income from this, then, they can do 'hide and seek'.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by gulfer: 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
wbankz: if common sense is bin sold for 10naira some idiot like u wud stil wait till d price goes down....and 4d record he gave 1m so get a life.
Sicko!
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by danjalingo: 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
nora544: This man is a celeb but what is with the people are poor who have no voice to the public this people must die

Only because he is a celeb he have to get this money.

pls, cud u write in enlish bc i dont u'stand wbot u r saying.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by caprini: 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Celebrity this,celebrity that! i have earlier suggested all the GSM service providers,give us a code and take just 10 Naira from our credits and save this young man,am really getting bored of the social network hype on this issue.16million divided by 10 is just 1.6million subscribers,haba! angry
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Godson201333(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
N how much Ruggedy donate?
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by HonSOB(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nigerian should try to be realistic and understanding the root of problems before we start reponding because we have liberty of publicity and self expression we shouldn't take it for granted. My own opinion is that he should be #Acountabilityandtransperent# and he should Also be interview as he was interviewed by lauch entertainment to expunge and arcertain the remaining amount. Infact 2face only can donate half of the money follow by the richest artiste (D'BANJ) And many elites in the society.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by LORDZEUS1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
Its really sad and almost embarrassing that the bulk of Nigerian 'celebs' who flaunt wealth and spend like there's a looming expiry date for their money are finding it difficult to donate towards saving a colleague and friend's life.Well, maybe the whole 'too much money'display and show off is really nohing but falsity.I'm scared to think so!Dbanj buy ...M naira siut, tuface Buys...M naira car, wizkid buys...wtf! Who cares? Just save a life and have a good night rest puleeze!
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Kizitoseventeen(m): 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
gulfer: Ok, we don hear. How much you sef donate
your a fool.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by LBT: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
All those celebrity rugged mentioned can afford to donate that amount without sweating but the reason they ain't donating is left to them; But is it our money? Capital NO.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Urine: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abujafood:

This applies more to you since you obviously aren't listening to the intent of my post! False donation or not don't rant about it leave them to their conscience by the way thanks for the insult!

A person spreads falsehood that jeopardises another man's life and all you can say is "leave them to their conscience"? Do me a favour...ask for a refund from the primary school you attended. Cheers
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by normaljenny(m): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
cool
gulfer: Ok, we don hear. How much you sef donate

At least he. Was the first to give 1 mila

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by niggadee(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
nigerian celebrities are desperate. They can't get the money any other way.they take out loan from financial company to support they false lavish lifestyle.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
Look at how Nigerians razzed up a simple charitable act. From the overblown media emphasis on celeb contributions to the militant penniless cyber Nigerian warriors ( of which are the most annoying to me) whose definition of helping is to take it upon themselves to be a nuisance and harass celebrities on the web.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Odichi(f): 1:48am On Jul 04, 2013
I support Rugged on this one. The fake donations caused Lagos state to back out from donating. Do u know what dat mean if can read in between d lines.
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by Lolee009(m): 3:33am On Jul 04, 2013
nosike3: First of all(go down low) grin it is not compulsory to donate. Why are they making it sound like tithe? I didn't donate and I won't . angryoya carry cane come flog me..
u be big time mumu sadmehn..... smh 4 ur life
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by jeronimo(m): 4:23am On Jul 04, 2013
Abujafood: Ruggedman shut your trap. Giving or doing right is optional even God would prefer to keep quiet and wait for their time to demand for their stewardship while alive. Leave them to their conscience and stop coercing them publicly if they don't feel like giving, by the way I hope you met them privately to say these things too otherwise it would be mere eye service trying to impress only God knows who!
Read it over again man,he's not forcing anyone to give,he's only telling them to come out and clear the air whether they donated or not!
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by jeronimo(m): 4:34am On Jul 04, 2013
Abujafood:

This applies more to you since you obviously aren't listening to the intent of my post! False donation or not don't rant about it leave them to their conscience by the way thanks for the insult!
So it hurts to be insulted? I guess it doesn't, if not you wouldn't have insulted ruggedman
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by wasiudvd(m): 5:04am On Jul 04, 2013
To be sincere, I do not heard of D'banj donating M7. Though I'm not wondering why his name is the first on the list (To generate traffic). And there are many celebrities whose names were circulated as donors e.g P square, Don jazzy. Is it that the writter of this yeye piece has verify those that actually made the donation? Even ruggedman didn't direct his tweet @ anyone, so why names? SMH
@ruggedman, why not keep quiet?
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by samhay: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2013
It seems some of u don't know how to read,d guy ask those celebrity to clear the air if they av not donated anything,he didn't ask dem to donate by force.#Readwell
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by ezzye: 10:30am On Jul 04, 2013
XFive: My Brother no mind them,very soon na Makosa we go de play an we go de watch Bollywood. God no go gree make bad thing happen to OJB

my brother i dont blame them, i blame all this useless bloggers and websites wey dey tell us how this person bot a champagne for £2million, bloggers especially Linda shd stop advertising the expensive and frivilous lifestyles of these fools. Its their money yes and they can "carelessly" spend it 4 all i care but y tell d world.....fuckers...all of "em
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by ABEngine(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
Broke blokes, living life on screens
Well, lesson is everyone is on his own
Re: Ruggedman Blasts Celebrities Over Silence In OJB False Donation Rumour by falusi1(m): 6:53am On Jul 08, 2013
Rugged love been opportunistic, the celebs should have use their own iniative, to clear the air, instead of allowing this fan seeking, popularity hungered celeb to do it for them, i like Rugged though. OJB get well soon IJN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" / A Bollywood Tail - Jasmine Sherni, Angel Gostosa / Pictures From Edirin Oghenejode's Birthday Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.