Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,434 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say (3008 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. / My Wife Says She Deserves"thank U" After Sex - Can U Say That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by Justiyke4u: 5:37am On Jul 03, 2013
What if you are asked to just talk about your mum in only a sentence what will u say about her. For me a sentence is just not enough but i will start by saying that She is the Best Thing that has Ever Happened to me. What about u
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by xbalm(m): 6:19am On Jul 03, 2013
My God's gift for whom I can't thank Him enough!
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by okoomoge2(m): 6:53am On Jul 03, 2013
My world.
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 03, 2013
I would say...People dey call her oyinbo, because she too freshy oooooo...

Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by paulmarkino: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2013
Beautiful Imperfection
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by Exponental(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2013
Though, I've lived without her for 20yrs but I wish she is still alive.
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by KINGwax(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2013
OP, go find place rest jare!

We all knw the majority like their mother, but make nobody no come here dey do as if if she die now, we go accompany her go heaven undecided
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by Mynd44: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2013
How come this is in romance?
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2013
God fearing beautiful loving woman..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by Justiyke4u: 10:00am On Jul 03, 2013
KINGwax: OP, go find place rest jare!

We all knw the majority like their mother, but make nobody no come here dey do as if if she die now, we go accompany her go heaven undecided
and ur point is?
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by Excel30: 10:11am On Jul 03, 2013
A selfless&loving Person.
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by Justiyke4u: 10:20am On Jul 03, 2013
Mynd_44: How come this is in romance?
where should it av been... Education?
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by breadplanet(f): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
My love
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by Princesszoe: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
SO GODLY
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by sexymoma(f): 11:40am On Jul 09, 2013
Queen Of My Heart..
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by ifyude(f): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
Priceless jewel
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2013
She was "Brown".
Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by mgbeketoto: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2013
ANSWER:

Strooooooooooooooooonger than ANY MAN I KNOW. . . .! grin

. . . . .and MORE! cool
It was a pleasure knowing her and STREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!! grin
She is currently visiting moi. . . and I am having such a goooooooooood time pampering her! cool
I am always soooooooooooo proud of her!!!! ALWAYS!!!! cool

Re: If You Are Asked To Describe Your Mum In One Sentence What Will U Say by GboyegaD(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
A very understanding person who can decipher your thoughts without any word being said to her.

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me My Husband Is A Tattletale / .. / What Level Of Education You Would Love Your Husband To Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.