Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. (48504 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bantino(m): 10:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
1. When she says "Get my kini" and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader

2. When you say "mommy, I'm Sorry" and she replies "Sorry for yourself"

3. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says : “drop it on my head now."

4. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

5. When you say: “mummy, I have malaria” and she replied: “why wont you have malaria when you have been pressing phone since morning”

6. When you say: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “soo the person that came first has two heads, abi?”

7. When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.

8. When you’re watching TV with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel

9. If when you tell her you are going to friends place and she be like: when last did they come here to play with you?

10. When your mum asks you if the food is enough and you reply no and she says go and drink water

11. When she tells you if I hear 'Peem or phim', you will hear 'ween'.

12. When she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin

13. When with one look she tells you, you will get the beating of your life when you get home

14. When you say: my wedding will be baaaaaaaaaaad and she replies: God forbid. Your wedding will not be bad in Jesus name

15. When she tells you: 'I didn't kill my mother, so you cannot or will not kill me'

16. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse...

17. When you ask her to help you with your home work and she advised: go and meet your brother. You then say, so you don’t even know it and she replies: (it is your father’s family members that are dullards)

18. When you ask her to refund the money you lend her and she tells you "all the food you've been eating at home nko?"

19. If she is more accurate with her slippers than Robin Hood is, with arrows.

20. Feel free to add yours

428 Likes 67 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by 0luwatope(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
lady f... Abegi

13 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bantino(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
0luwatope:
lady f... Abegi

Were you rushing for FTC? Hahahaaa. Hilarious post innit?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Elosky20: 10:46pm On Aug 13, 2015
when she is in her bedroom and call you from the parlour to come and give her the bible that is ontop the table in front of her
I LOVE YOU MUM. YOU ARE THE BEST

136 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wow can't stop laughing remembering this, sometimes I get annoyed but I got used to it.
Mum would be in her room and call you to bring the book or pen in front of her..That annoys me most I will be like Mum this is it in your front,the funniest thing is that she would reply yes I know I can see it but I feel like asking you to bring it,God sent you to this world so you can serve him and be great and he sent you through me so I can take care of you and send you on errand,oya bring it. Then I have no choice than to give her. And if I tell her Mum don't call me again she would say keep deceiving yourself,I will call you,its one of the reason I gave birth to you .
LOTS OF LOVE MUM

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bantino(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2015
prettydiva89:
Wow can't stop laughing remembering this, sometimes I get annoyed but I got used to it.
Mum would be in her room and call you to bring the book or pen in front of her..That annoys me most I will be like Mum this is it in your front,the funniest thing is that she would reply yes I know I can see it but I feel like asking you to bring it,God sent you to this world so you can serve him and be great and he sent you through me so I can take care of you and send you on errand,oya bring it. Then I have no choice than to give her. And if I tell get Mum don't call me again she would say keep deceiving yourself,I will call you,its one of the reason I gave birth to you .
LOTS OF LOVE MUM

Can't stop laughing... your Mum is a true Nigerian Mum. Kudos to her...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bantino(m): 10:14pm On Aug 16, 2015
CC Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bonapart(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Number 8 is so true and hilarious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Ojestas(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by ogunwalea(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
- When she gives you ifoti, iforun, ifoju, ifakun, turns your ears and gives you a finishing ABARA at your back just to conclude the beating session and tells you "if I hear......."
- When OGTV is her best TV Station and lawujo eranko and nkan nbe are her best radio programmes grin grin grin

And finally, you'll know she's a Nigerian if she's always there for you and always suffering just for you to be comfortable and have a bright future...... I can never forget the number of times she forfeited her breakfast just for me to eat........ Always there in terms of joy and sorrow.

My mummy, anyone that says you won't eat the fruit of your labour.........

#In Buga's voice
Akanlapa, akosi enu trailer, aku yuge.......

I LOVE YOU MY MUMMY........ A million kiss kiss for you alone..... wink wink

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by koligs: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
That's true op but mums all over are awesome they are the only lady that will be on your side if things goes bad or when you suddenly become broke they will always stick by you and even sacrifice what they need to make sure you succeed..

GOD BLESS OUR MUM AND DAD.. UNFORTUNATELY, I LOST MY DAD LAST YEAR... *sad

245 Likes 73 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by kulobyno: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Demmocrats(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin that's true op but mums all over are awesome they are the only lady that will be on your side if this goes bad or when you suddenly become broke they will always stick by you and even sacrifice what they need to make sure you succeed

4 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by DrayZee: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lol. These are so true!!!
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by ayusco85(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
When she counts the garri u take to school

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
when your mum asks you to help her carry the dish on the sink and you ask her "where should I place hit ma?" and she says "put it on my head na, ode" grin

Then you know your mum is definitely a Nigerian

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by dapsoneh: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
Really
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
When she gets angry she will start scolding me & my siblings.
In summary she will say "After, you guys will complain that i do talk much.

After eating a full bowl of rice, i will tell her i wanna eat more, I'm not yet filled, her answer will be " Come & eat me.

When i failed my waec exams.
We were watching a movie when she told me pass her one of the remote control & i asked which one, The TV or DVD remote control.
She said " pass any one make we know say you pass something.

209 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Dotmanroy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lool... God bless all naija mums.. Orisa bi iya o si

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by pendusky(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
REALLY? HOW COME MY MUM NEVER DOES ANY OF THIS? DOES IT MEANS MY MUM IS NOT A NIGERIAN? sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by fanficgirl(f): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
I can relate to all of this

7 Likes

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Dotmanroy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Bbjnsbhs
warrisdis
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by kenedy175(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
When she shouts all through the day and finally says "after you people will say I'm shouting"

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Dotmanroy(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Bxb
warrisdis
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bantino:
1. When she says "Get my kini" and believes with all confidence that she gave birth to a mind reader

2. When you say "mommy, I'm Sorry" and she replies "Sorry for yourself"

3. When you ask her where you should drop something and she says : “drop it on my head now."

4. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.

5. When you say: “mummy, I have malaria” and she replied: “why wont you have malaria when you have been pressing phone since morning”

6. When you say: “I came 2nd in my class” and she replies: “soo the person that came first has two heads, abi?”

7. When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.

8. When you’re watching TV with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel

9. If when you tell her you are going to friends place and she be like: when last did they come here to play with you?

10. When your mum asks you if the food is enough and you reply no and she says go and drink water

11. When she tells you if I hear 'Peem or phim', you will hear 'ween'.

12. When she touches hot pot comfortably without a napkin

13. When with one look she tells you, you will get the beating of your life when you get home

14. When you say: my wedding will be baaaaaaaaaaad and she replies: God forbid. Your wedding will not be bad in Jesus name

15. When she tells you: 'I didn't kill my mother, so you cannot or will not kill me'

16. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse...

17. When you ask her to help you with your home work and she advised: go and meet your brother. You then say, so you don’t even know it and she replies: (it is your father’s family members that are dullards)

18. When you ask her to refund the money you lend her and she tells you "all the food you've been eating at home nko?"

19. If she is more accurate with her slippers than Robin Hood is, with arrows.

20. Feel free to add yours
Very True cheesy cheesy
OR WHEN SHE SEIZE ALL YOUR PLAY PLAY TOYS COS U CAME 15TH IN CLASS cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by helphelp: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ok
Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by jamex93(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
When she sends u to a place. Far from home

And tell u to b back in 5min time

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by laurel03(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
When u cause real gobe for street and they go home and report you to her.... She will first shout haaaa ds boy don kill me oo.. 9ja women are too good

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by barackosama(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
[size=18pt]I LOVE YOU MUM, LIKE if u're proud of your MUM[/size]

221 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
9ja dem Mama na original..

grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Bonapart(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
pendusky:
REALLY? HOW COME MY MUM NEVER DOES ANY OF THIS? DOES IT MEANS MY MUM IS NOT A NIGERIAN? sad sad sad
yea
She's from burkina faso....olodo

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. by Elummah(m): 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. / Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.