Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? (933 Views)

Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate / Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) / Are Guys You Meet Online Meant To Be Taken Seriously? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? by prettyynx(m): 7:18am On Jul 03, 2013
Hi yall... I'm tryin to start up a bbm group that would be filled wit total fun,flirts and nutty people..
But to my surprise I've had like 15guys dropped their bbm pin and not a single lady..

The Question is dat...

R the ladies really proving their getting more matured and serious minded?
Or

R the ladies coding themselves.?
Or
R the ladies simply forming ??

Meanwhile why r the guys so in a rush to flirt?

#TheArena
Re: Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? by Chomzy19(f): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2013
because it is in d nature of gus to pursue n d ladies to form dy are uinterested, at least at first, d ladies need to b coaxed by d guys to drop dia pin or no... Dts just d way it is
Re: Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? by Enegod(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2013
bulshit!!
Re: Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? by Osama10(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2013
Malushit
Re: Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? by prettyynx(m): 7:37am On Jul 03, 2013
Chomzy19: because it is in d nature of gus to pursue n d ladies to form dy are uinterested, at least at first, d ladies need to b coaxed by d guys to drop dia pin or no... Dts just d way it is

But Oyinbo no dey form reach dis levels na babes!?..why naija own come diff!
Ghana chics no dey even form too much!
Re: Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? by passionate88: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2013
Chomzy19: because it is in d nature of gus to pursue n d ladies to form dy are uinterested, at least at first, d ladies need to b coaxed by d guys to drop dia pin or no... Dts just d way it is
then d ladies will b d one's to coerce d guy (smtimes in a subtle way) for marriage while d guy go dey reluctant. Girls una sabi pretend bt una want real man.
Re: Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? by hardon1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
prettyynx:

But Oyinbo no dey form reach dis levels na babes!?..why naija own come diff!
Ghana chics no dey even form too much!

who tell you say oyinbo no dey form like that. na so e be for every where. its part of feminine nature, in as much as they desire a men, they want to be coaxed and chased. it gives them certain kind of fulfillment and important disposition which we the men will never understand. abeg lets chase them, they are beautiful and have every right to make yanga!
Re: Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? by prettyynx(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
hard-on:

who tell you say oyinbo no dey form like that. na so e be for every where. its part of feminine nature, in as much as they desire a men, they want to be coaxed and chased. it gives them certain kind of fulfillment and important disposition which we the men will never understand. abeg lets chase them, they are beautiful and have every right to make yanga!

Ok ooo
Re: Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? by Jayboy124: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
prettyynx: Hi yall... I'm tryin to start up a bbm group that would be filled wit total fun,flirts and nutty people..
But to my surprise I've had like 15guys dropped their bbm pin and not a single lady..

The Question is dat...

R the ladies really proving their getting more matured and serious minded?
Or

R the ladies coding themselves.?
Or
R the ladies simply forming ??

Meanwhile why r the guys so in a rush to flirt?

#TheArena

An average guy who drops his pin either wants just f**k or just virtual flirting. That's not what an average girl wants. I guess that's why it doesn't make sense for a girl to drop her pin.
Re: Why Are Guys So Fast In Dropping Their Bbm Pin?? by meskanaboy: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
Jayboy124:

An average guy who drops his pin either wants just f**k or just virtual flirting. That's not what an average girl wants. I guess that's why it doesn't make sense for a girl to drop her pin.

An average guy I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ did..Ȋ̝̊̅§ it not when U̶̲̥̅̊ chat well W̶̲̥̅ĩ̷̊t̲̣̣̥h someone t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ τ̅ђe extend U̶̲̥̅̊ guys have got feeling Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ meeting fO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ sex that's when U̶̲̥̅̊ get t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ have a chance Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ fucking her...τ̅ђe reason fO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ this group if I may $a̶̲̥̅̊γ̲̣̣̥ Ȋ̝̊̅§ fO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ us t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ talk more I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ every thing concerning sex, boy and girls play, without out hiding any feelings..its when U̶̲̥̅̊ talk about things U̶̲̥̅̊ get t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ know how t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ handle them...abeg add me fO̶̲̥̅̊Я̩̥̊ τ̅ђe group joor 27a2e26b

(1) (Reply)

35-40 Yrs Old Women / Ibadan Whatsapp Chat / ******call Or Whatsapp Me For Sexy Fun. No Time Waster 08162064517

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.