Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano (40497 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: White Man Shocks Doctors By Becoming Black After Operation / Lady Who Offered Car-for-marriage Admitted In Psychiatric Hospital In Kano / Nigerian Baby Shocks Doctors By Feeding Herself At Just 3 Days Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by powerblaze(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
fexlist: It's really a miraculous

OSHE!!! grin grin

Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Lakayanah: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
God is great his ways cannot be questioned or explained. The mother drank so much concoction but the baby said for where I have a mission the womb ejected her she said there so many things to hang on to. She did George of the jungle and Tarzan together. Welcome to the world now the struggle continues. I know by the grace of God you will make it. Move over Jackie Chan and James Bond girl wonder has arrived.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Ibime(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
ogb5: How can a woman with 5 children not attend ate-natal for 9 months?
No wonder you have a lot of maternal deaths in Nigeria.

Maybe she was still bleeding hence no need to suspect pregnancy
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Lakayanah: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
slimyem: Wow!!!
Isn't it what is called ectopic pregnancy?
That. Woman is veeery lucky!
Ectopic pregnancy occurs in the fallopian tubes. The doctors said for this case it was at the abdomen on top the large intestines.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by druid06(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by PvtParts1: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
long-dick-affection
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by slimyem: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lakayanah: Ectopic pregnancy occurs in the fallopian tubes. The doctors said for this case it was at the abdomen on top the large intestines.
It is still ectopic as long as its outside the uterus.

1 Like

Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by slimyem: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
druid06: It's no miracle. I have seen and heard similar stories. There was a case where a woman trying to use a public toilet wanting to take a dump. She had a slight pain in the abdomen region and decided it was caused by indigestion and wanted to force herself to take a dump. As she was doing her business, she felt something protruding out of her V.J. She decided to take a look at the unknown object. Lo and behold, it was a baby's head coming out. She gave birth the the child all by herself with no complication whatsoever then called their emmergency service.

There's another story of a big-boned caucasion woman visiting the doctor for her monthly checkup. It's been a while since she's gone for her checkup but decided to visit her family doctor all the same. Reason was that she was getting extremely fat even though she's been exercising just to loose weight and going through streinous dieting. Upon her arrival, she explained to the the doctor her reason for coming. The doctor told her not to worry and invited a nurse over, the woman was admitted to the hospital and she wondered why so she asked the doctor why she was being admitted. He told her she was pregnant and was in labor. You can imagine the shock of surprise on her face. She delivered the baby with no complication.

Some women are just blessed that way, they go through pregnancy and through labor without any difficulty. It's not a miracle but a scientistic wonder.

Your two examples have nothing to do with the topic apart from the fact that all 3 mothers were unaware of the pregnancy. The babies developed inside the womb.

If you want to rule it out as a miracle,these examples don't back it up.

1 Like

Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by dbride: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
What are you still doing in that remote part of Kano, Dr Charles Onyia?

1 Like

Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
Everyone is claiming to be a doctor on nairaland tonight. Odikwa risky oh.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by frankyychiji(f): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
Oh thank u Lord! What a blessing to nigeria. Baby should be called Goodluck.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by tintingz(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2013
All Praises to Allah(swt) smiley

2 Likes

Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by PENMIGHT(m): 12:03am On Jul 04, 2013
We are just like pencils in the Hand of the Creator! He can scribble with some; He can decide to write with us; He can draw with some; He can shade with some.

Is HE that create out of nothingness not able to create out of something?
Is the creation in the Intestine as hard for Him that create without a father or creation from a crooked rib? Praises be His above what human associate with Him!

May The One True God write good stories with us.

With God still at work , I can care less about Keith Moore things?

1 Like

Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Psyrus(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2013
Alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by touchmeder: 12:23am On Jul 04, 2013
Lordave: Strange things keep occuring in Northern Nigeria.
If not India it would be Northern Nigeria.

or China. lol lol lol lol lol lol
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by deloon(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2013
AnOlAd:

Dr,

Please which one is rectum?
You mean you haven't written your SSCE?
Anyways, use google.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by akatonero(m): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2013
Let them do what they know or read as humans but God will always show us why He is God!!!
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Nobody: 1:11am On Jul 04, 2013
[right][/right]Itz jes an abdominal ectopic pregnancy....nt a big deal naw
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by otokx(m): 4:54am On Jul 04, 2013
Real miracle in a hospital.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by cosmatika(m): 5:33am On Jul 04, 2013
phantom: Why are they shocked? In medical school we learnt that an abdominal pregnancy was rare, yes, but such a pregnancy could be carried to term without complications for either mum or child so kini big deal?
I dunno for dem o. Dey re makin noise as if abdominal pregnancy is not 1 of d sites of ectopic implantation. I even thought d woman had normal labour and delivery thru d vagina. One of my church members had such delivery thru CS too 4mnths ago and noboby called on govt to help. Anyway thank God for safe delivery

Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by jude33084(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2013
sanniemoe: The hand of God. Allahu Rahman,Allahu Raheem

Just as I thought undecided
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by AdekunleBalogun: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2013
2fine2fast: Simple something wet Dr House don do tire. Wetin no happen finish for Grey's anatomy? undecided kiss kiss

Correct!!! Dr. House go do am sharp sharp... But Dr. House no be human being again ooo nah mini god him be sha...
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by Harbiurlah(f): 7:12am On Jul 04, 2013
Indeed, Allah is great...
sanniemoe: The hand of God. Allahu Rahman,Allahu Raheem
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2013
Igholize: . Na wa 4 some pple ooo, u dnt even an iota of idea of how mothers carry or deliver dier babies nd yet u re disbeleiving nd tryin 2 argue wot u dnt even know... If na tonton dike dem say she smoke egbo, u go coment say, u re d 2nd 2 coment nd de hapy...u dey error
Kai bros I take God beg u...no even try to quote mi.I neva argued in d first place was only asking wot abdonminal pregnancy is.....did u bother to check my profile? Cos am a woman and not a guy so I knw wot it looks lyk to carry pregnancy.. Mind u, I no dey shit from over sabi ppl lyk u o.....is it a crime to ask of sumfin u r hearing for d first tym? I can see u r high on a very cheap stuff.....so don't start wot u can't finish.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by IBROHIM: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2013
ogb5: How can a woman with 5 children not attend ate-natal for 9 months?
No wonder you have a lot of maternal deaths in Nigeria.
She didn't know she's pregnant!
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2013
Lordave: Strange things keep occuring in Northern Nigeria.
If not India it would be Northern Nigeria.
bird of the same feather
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by roqchiq(f): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2013
not really shocking,if you watch ''i didn't know i was pregnant'',its a programme on dstv,dat tells real life birth stories. God is really wonderful. Maybe she should submit her story to them.
Re: ‘Miraculous Birth’ Shocks Doctors In Kano by comtem2011: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2013
GOD IS GREAT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Ignore These 5 Pains / 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) / Is There Any Venereal Disease That Can Paralyze A Penis Just After Intercourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.