Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? (9850 Views)

The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas Calling / OASIS OIL & GAS Calling(could This Be Real) / Petrogap Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by chypotenti(m): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2013
Plss who else got the invitation?? Or who has written a test with them?? Plsss help Asap! Am scheduled for Friday
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2013
send me the message on 08188606317......... gate crashing tin on my mind!!!
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by yetseyi(f): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2013
choi Kassidy, u're gatecrashing access nd petrogap. hav u gotten both adresses?
pls who has any info on petrogap test
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:10am On Jul 03, 2013
Bros i jst finish NYSC, i no won dey house dey wait make dem invite me. I won dey gate crash o!!!
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2013
Send me d address of d test abeg..... 08188606317!!! cheers.
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by yetseyi(f): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
Kassid hav u gotten d text I sent u
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by chypotenti(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
yetseyi: choi Kassidy, u're gatecrashing access nd petrogap. hav u gotten both adresses?
pls who has any info on petrogap test
Bro did u get the invite too?
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by Kassidy4luv(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yeap bro i av gotten it tanx. I will make it to accessbank.....
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by yetseyi(f): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
chypotenti: Bro did u get the invite too?
yes I did
@chypotent nd kassidy hmm u jst assumed Im a guy Im a lady oh
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by Ezindu: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
Also got d invite scheduled for tomaro....pls any1 with any info shd pls help a sista/broda.tanx
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by chypotenti(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ezindu: Also got d invite scheduled for tomaro....pls any1 with any info shd pls help a sista/broda.tanx
Please update us on hw it goes 2mao, am scheduled for Friday....God Help us all
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by chypotenti(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
yetseyi:
yes I did
@chypotent nd kassidy hmm u jst assumed Im a guy Im a lady oh
Sorry about dat! I'm scheduled for Friday, what abt u?
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by omidan21: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
chypotenti: Sorry about dat! I'm scheduled for Friday, what abt u?

At chypotent Pls oi beg u oin the name of God,kiondly send the ionvite to me,gatecrashing on my mind.08088089346.Help a young lady like me Ohhh. @ kassoidy kindly forward the access bank to me 08088089346.The Lord Bless you both.Amen.oi am patiently waiting to receive the messages
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by cynt22(f): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by Alcheringa(m): 8:47am On Jul 04, 2013
Kassidy4luv: Send me d address of d test abeg..... 08188606317!!! cheers.
pls kassidy, help send d details of d petrogap test invite to;
Thanks alot
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by zexzy(f): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2013
Нєℓℓσ pls wat did You apply for, Petrogap is at 17b Oko Awo street, Victoria Island. Just stop at Eko hotels gate and cross the road. Their questions are abt 50 in 45 mins. Its maths, quantitative, reasoning, diagrams e.t.c. Good luck.
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by yetseyi(f): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2013
chypotenti: Sorry about dat! I'm scheduled for Friday, what abt u?
friday too
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by ABEngine(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2013
I am in doubt about what candidacy these guys require. They have been screening peeps since feb. The last I knew was for the post of a PA. They must be into outsourcing if they still invite peeps. An oil n gas coy indeed

I am yet to see a successful Nairalander. All the best to you invitees and gatecrashers.

Xexzy seems you,ve gone thru dat screening previously what was the outcome
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by sentio(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2013
I went for the test and d company is located close to eko hotel and suite but the funny thing there is how many people are they recruiting for the position of executive personal assistant ooooo. For any information you can call me on 08023388973
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by yetseyi(f): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
sentio pls wat wz d out come, are u saying they're nt 4 real. pls dnt want 2 waste my tfare
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by zexzy(f): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ AB I was there last week friday n today a msg forwarded to abt 10 other ppl saying we were unsuccessful. I think they need just one person but they trying to check out the whole of nigeria first
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by chypotenti(m): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Hw did it go?
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by ernike: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
I just got an invite from petrogap for the executive assistant position on wednessday 10th july, so hw waz d test for thoes that wrote last week? can i dress casual for the test? should i go with my original credentials or photocopies or both? and how do i locate the place from eko hotel?
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
ernike: I just got an invite from petrogap for the executive assistant position on wednessday 10th july, so hw waz d test for thoes that wrote last week? can i dress casual for the test? should i go with my original credentials or photocopies or both? and how do i locate the place from eko hotel?
same with me but jst being confused...post of PA!
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by xtanburg: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pls how did you to the role, kindly assist with email address to forward resume to. Thank you
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by Wellus: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hi, everyone, I just got invited for a test at Petrogap on friday... for the post of PA. How many PA's does this one-man business need? I'm beginning to think that applying might have been a mistake...
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by yetseyi(f): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
@wellus I wrote d test, wz sucessful. atttended d interview but got a mail later dt I didnt make d cut. we were like 6 on d day of my interview. u may go
but like AB engine said I am also yet 2 see a sucesful nairalander, but dere's no harm in tryin. btw d coy looks like its real not a scam
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by nappyboy410: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2013
yetseyi: @wellus I wrote d test, wz sucessful. atttended d interview but got a mail later dt I didnt make d cut. we were like 6 on d day of my interview. u may go
but like AB engine said I am also yet 2 see a sucesful nairalander, but dere's no harm in tryin. btw d coy looks like its real not a scam

Pls wat kind of questions were dey askin u cos i got a text dat i av an interview 2day by 12pm
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by yetseyi(f): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2013
qualities of a P.a
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by ponlear(m): 4:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
I wrote d test too, infact, I passed d 1st test, went 4d 2nd stage wen I was told by their oga at d top dat d position is 4 female applicant, but dey offered me alternative of marketing for a micro finance bank owned by the company (gap bridge MFB), I went to do dat 1 too, passed d 1st aptitude test, 1st, 2nd and 3rd interview but I had 2 pull out due 2 personal reasons. Its like dey pay well sha, all the best
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by Osekenchi: 5:15am On Aug 26, 2013
zexzy: Нєℓℓσ pls wat did You apply for, Petrogap is at 17b Oko Awo street, Victoria Island. Just stop at Eko hotels gate and cross the road. Their questions are abt 50 in 45 mins. Its maths, quantitative, reasoning, diagrams e.t.c. Good luck.

Pls Were d Q gmat standard,verbal inclusive or jst d abv mentioned.hand written test or computer base test.thanks
Re: Petrogap Oil And Gas Calling For Test?? by aligee9: 4:04pm On Aug 26, 2013
ponlear: I wrote d test too, infact, I passed d 1st test, went 4d 2nd stage wen I was told by their oga at d top dat d position is 4 female applicant, but dey offered me alternative of marketing for a micro finance bank owned by the company (gap bridge MFB), I went to do dat 1 too, passed d 1st aptitude test, 1st, 2nd and 3rd interview but I had 2 pull out due 2 personal reasons. Its like dey pay well sha, all the best

How well do they pay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs / Lead City High School / Dos And Don’ts Of Writing A Cover Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.