Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Fellow Webmasters, Please Rate This Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Fellow Webmasters, Please Rate This Site (507 Views)

Fellow Webmasters Please Review This Website... / Fellow Webmasters, How Do You Charge Clients For Social Media Management? / My Fellow Webmasters, Help Please !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Webmasters, Please Rate This Site by Allenbaba(m): 12:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
Webmasters, kindly give your opinion about this site: http://www.bluechipng.com
Constructive criticism is welcome!
Thanks!
Re: Fellow Webmasters, Please Rate This Site by GraphicsPlus(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
Good job. This is my first time of seeing a neat, beautiful and responsive Nigerian website. This is what we want.
But it seems your contact form is not working. I filled a dummy data and sent, the browser just reloaded and landed me at 'Our Team' section. Maybe, it has not started working because there supposed to be a thank you message. Again, when you will fix it, try using ajax to submit the form so that the page will not have to reload to submit the form since the website is a one page website.

Well done.
Re: Fellow Webmasters, Please Rate This Site by miracle4(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
nice job

1 Like

Re: Fellow Webmasters, Please Rate This Site by Allenbaba(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Good job. This is my first time of seeing a neat, beautiful and responsive Nigerian website. This is what we want.
But it seems your contact form is not working. I filled a dummy data and sent, the browser just reloaded and landed me at 'Our Team' section. Maybe, it has not started working because there supposed to be a thank you message. Again, when you will fix it, try using ajax to submit the form so that the page will not have to reload to submit the form since the website is a one page website.

Well done.
Thanks GraphicsPlus. Yes, the form is not working yet..I haven't completed that part, I intend doing it today though. And yes, I plan on using AJAX for submitting the form. If you noticed, I used AJAX request and JSON response for the Portfolio section.
Thanks!
Re: Fellow Webmasters, Please Rate This Site by vokalguy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Brilliant! Clean website... love it. You guys def have a bright future.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Google Helps Freelance Writers / I Need An Already Approved Google Adsense Account / HELP! How Can I Renew Domain Name Bought Through Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.