Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Beware Of Some Nigerian Advertising Agencies - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Some Nigerian Advertising Agencies (936 Views)

Top 7 Digital Marketing And Online Advertising Agencies To Watch In Nigeria / SEC, NNPC, Top List Of Agencies Stealing Billions Of Federal Revenues - Report / The Future Of Advertising Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Some Nigerian Advertising Agencies by seechris(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2008
its so sad that these so called proffesionals have resulted to more cash gains than proffesionalism by taking advantage of unsuspecting innocent models,a friend of mine got the job for a ''big'' modeling contract and unfortunately,due to lack of knowledge didnt properly read through his modeling contratc drafted by the agency,after bein paid a paltry sum of money,he was notified by the agency that the contract apelt out the exposure of his billboard will be used for as long as they want,without further payments after the signed agreement of 2years on the contract,this is just to warn all intending models to properly read their contracts before signing.and beware of rosabel leo burnett.
Re: Beware Of Some Nigerian Advertising Agencies by Anota(f): 4:42pm On May 23, 2008
First and foremost my friend,while agreeing totally with your topic,i equally think you should properly investigate what went wrong before castigating anything/anyone.This is a social network and should be careful how you speak of organisations.you really dont want to know to what extent you are damaging their reputation.
Models should nonetheless read through and understand contracts before signing them.this is very imperative

(1) (Reply)

Please I Will Like To Know If Pvc Slippers Is Among The Prohibiting List Of Good / Credit Sales As A Business Strategy For Small Businesses: What You Must Know / Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.