Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Are You Having This Problem With Your Android? RPC:S-5:AEC-0" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Having This Problem With Your Android? RPC:S-5:AEC-0" (710 Views)

Is Anyone Having This Problem On Infinix Hot X507 / Are You Having Problem Recharging Your Airtel Line??? / Visafone Evdo: Is Any Other Person Having This Problems? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Having This Problem With Your Android? RPC:S-5:AEC-0" by maasoap(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Apparently many of us afflicted with this problem saw it spontaneously resolve today after a reboot. Some had to do the following:

- Clear the cache of the Google Play Store app (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Play Store > Clear cache)

- Uninstall updates to the Google Play Store app (Settings > Applications > Manage Applications; select "Play Store" under the "All" tab/filter, and touch "Uninstall updates"wink

- Clear the Download Manager cache and data (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Download manager > Clear cache and Clear data)

- Clear the Google Services Framework cache and data (Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > Google Services Framework > Clear cache and Clear data)

- Reboot

On my Rezound, simply rebooting solved the issue. After reboot the Play store was completely back to normal. On my tablet, I had to perform the above steps first.
-copied from google and it works.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please / Airtel Finally Plans To Block Android Users / AT&T T-mobile Verizon O2 Vodafone Factory Unlock For Iphone 5S/5C/5/4S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.