Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

MTN Project Fame Audition; Staged Or Real - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Audition; Staged Or Real (675 Views)

MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) / MTN Project Fame Audition In Ghana Today / MTN Project Fame Audition Dates And Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Audition; Staged Or Real by samilo88(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
My friend and I got into a serious argument after watching the auditions of the MTN Project Fame season six. I am of the opinion that the audition is already scripted because of the funny displays I see from many of the so called contestants. I believe a talent hunt should attract talented individuals and not every Tom, Dick and Harry.
My friend believes that the lack of youth empowerment is responsible for the funny displays we see on the show. He is of the opinion that most people feel they can ride their luck since they ain't better off with what they have in hand.
I ll like to get the views of fellow niaralanders on this. Is the auditions scripted or Real?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Movie Script Writer ? Or True Life Stories That Has Be Written ? / The Interview (2014 Movie Review): A Journey In Funny / A Man Lift A Donkey With His Teeth Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.