Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Do You Need A Movie Script Writer ? Or True Life Stories That Has Be Written ? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Need A Movie Script Writer ? Or True Life Stories That Has Be Written ? (674 Views)

Nollywood Script Writer: Screenplay From Nollywood; How To Write And Sell It / Vampire's Diary Or True Blood??? And Who Is Your Favourite Character?? :D / Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Dead (Rumour or True) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Movie Script Writer ? Or True Life Stories That Has Be Written ? by sedulus(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2013
worry know more for script writer call Miss Roseline to book for script 08066886052 or 07011749323 to book for any kind of scrip for movie productions the script that will be touching,the script that will be thrilling ,emotional, adventures, tragedies , sexual and lot more call miss, Roseline for any kind of scripting and movie directors,,,,,,, 08066886052 or 07011749323 a trial shall convince you

Re: Do You Need A Movie Script Writer ? Or True Life Stories That Has Be Written ? by VillageBoi(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2013
sedulus: worry know more for script writer call Miss Roseline to book for script 08066886052 or 07011749323 to book for any kind of scrip for movie productions the script that will be touching,the script that will be thrilling ,emotional, adventures, tragedies , sexual and lot more call miss, Roseline for any kind of scripting and movie directors,,,,,,, 08066886052 or 07011749323 a trial shall convince you

Mr Sedulus, na your wife or girlfriend dey write the scripts? Or is it the little girl in the picture? Hopefully their writing is far, far better than yours or e go get k-leg!
Re: Do You Need A Movie Script Writer ? Or True Life Stories That Has Be Written ? by sholay2011(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
VillageBoi:

Mr Sedulus, na your wife or girlfriend dey write the scripts? Or is it the little girl in the picture? Hopefully their writing is far, far better than yours or e go get k-leg!
LOLLLL!!!! grin grin grin Wicked response
Re: Do You Need A Movie Script Writer ? Or True Life Stories That Has Be Written ? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
VillageBoi:

lmao grin grin
Villageboi is always saying my mind.

@sedulu, miss rose don bribe you with that rosey undercover something abi? wink lipsrsealed grin
Re: Do You Need A Movie Script Writer ? Or True Life Stories That Has Be Written ? by VillageBoi(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
^^^^^
Ah my two brethren, I dey write am as I see am. lol

@ Sholay... shebi you mean 'wikid'? or people go really think say I 'wicked' lolol
Re: Do You Need A Movie Script Writer ? Or True Life Stories That Has Be Written ? by prof800(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2013
speedyboi:
rosey undercover something abi? wink lipsrsealed grin
hahahaha....
Re: Do You Need A Movie Script Writer ? Or True Life Stories That Has Be Written ? by VillageBoi(m): 8:15am On Jul 09, 2013
prof800:
hahahaha....

Lol... Prof you see wetin SpeedyBoi do there? Chei, I wan die grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Film Of The Decade / Actress Moji Olaiya Now Rahimat Olaiya Turns Islamic Gospel Singer / Nollywood Lovers,what Is Your Best Nollywood Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.