Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) (36749 Views)

A Nigerian Caught After More Than 20 Years Of Stolen Identity In The UK / UKBA Officers Caught In Lagos Filing Fake Visa Application For Maid / Wonder! Nigerian Caught Using Stolen Virgin Airline Pass! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by niaja4life: 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Why cnt u guys say gud things nigerians haz done only d uglys ?why ar u guys interested abt nigeria so much to nose every air dat passes over it?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by imperiouxx(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
He vanished! Human being vanished into thin air like smokes? undecided

LOLzzzz grin grin

Omo aye, after telling his babe(s) he's going to London and knelt down so many times to the Brits at London, na to come go back Lagos be the next option? I doubt it!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by trolling(m): 5:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
dare2think:

Yea yea.. I'm not telling lies though!

They came uninvited to our country and used religion to carry away our uncles and aunties. Used them to trade, now they are getting all jiffy when we do the same.

The British have deprived us of our cousins and relations angry

Usain Bolt might be your cousin you know! cool
i concur but Neymar isnt black, and yes usain is a kin
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Monarchmindset(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2013
nigerians be like

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by daywatcher: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
wooo, anyway is a way jare...if they let you enter you enter and if dey say no...you go back to nigeria...simples
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Qrisful: 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nigeria can't stop laughing, i know they will let him go, that is just the trick
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by lekkie073(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
worry 359: This is EXACTLY why visa officials and boarder agency take EVERY Nigerian as fraud.
They will presume that every statement is a lie and every document forged untill prooved otherwise.
It is people like him that make things hard for everyone else!
on the contrary, it makes thingz harder for those hell-bent on travelling. count me out and include urself angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2013
oboy no be small thing o grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by juman(m): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
See our lifes.

The "leaders" destroy the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by sweetcheecks(f): 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
Great stuff!
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by ayzero6487(m): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
Funny Video.....desperate guy...Africanz wif dier act of kneeling nd swearing...d madt man even held d bible...SMH in shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by SaimonWebb(m): 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
"Please sir, don't send me home" grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
LOL @ his heavy yoruba accent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by olempe(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
Seriously, this is not funny... It's a shame on us! I weep for Nigeria. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Steezz(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
Mr.chippychappy:
LOL @ his heavy yoruba accent
I thot he sounded Edo undecided
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by somegirl1: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
Wedding band spotted. A married 15yr old man...not impossible sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
imperiouxx: He vanished! Human being vanished into thin air like smokes? undecided

LOLzzzz grin grin

Omo aye, after telling his babe(s) he's going to London and knelt down so many times to the Brits at London, na to come go back Lagos be the next option? I doubt it!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by GHSwagg: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
miz4oxley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oWIl2UWHOc

Yeah! Mates, I just stumbled upon this video, and I really want you to see this. How a Nigerian man was claiming to be 15yrs Old to the immigration officers. The shameless Nigerian only showed how useless he's. What a pity.

Download Video for fun+its a lesson for those desperate to travel abroad. http://tubidy.mobi/watch/TUcU_2BjsQ57erQ49nBf_2BxTg_3D_3D/3gp-mobile/fs. Just click on the 3GP Video for download.

OMG! 15 years old? LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
this s h i t is a movie
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by igahdavid(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
And the man succeded. He might even be in nairaland now grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by ozoemeka(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
I know.. Oyinbo useless too, why not just send the man home who cares? Now he's a Londoner forming accent for naija girls..

delors: this video is like 3 years old na...we don see this thing tire abeg...the guy suppose don be 18years old now anyway. I hear he escaped from the room they gave him to stay overnight in UK...sharp bad area guy! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by manuch(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
my friend that works for UKBA told me this guy was found and deported
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by Ecash1: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
OH ......Oh ..................What a shame, what a shame, I can't even finish the tape.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by oluwatosin4us(m): 7:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
Obodo nAija I HAIL ooo.. Anyhow everybody wun survive sha..NELSON na Taribo WEST na a. Den kill en Mama and papa. Na Arm robber kill dem ni. Na jss 3 hin dey..LOooooooL
Re: Nigerian Caught In The UK Claiming To Be 15-yrs-old (Video) by BlueMagic2(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
This is why the Uk wants Nigerians to pay 3000 pounds & u can't blame them for it. U can only blame the incompetent Nigerian Govt & majority of foolish Nigerians that support the Govt instead of ousting the Govt like what's goin on in Egypt. Above all this fool should have jst kept his mouth shut & demand for a lawyer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Terminal Building International Wing Of Enugu International Airport.(photos) / Photos From The Range Rover Accident At Eko Bridge,lagos / 19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.