Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) (3290 Views)

Awareness Spread Of The Biodisc-what More Do We Need? / Before You Think Of Your Wealth, Health Is Important (amezcua Biodisc) / Ever Heard About The Biodisc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) by ochiaha1(m): 1:13pm On May 16, 2008
The Amezcua Biodisc
« on: May 06, 2008, 06:44 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,
          This is introducing the Amezcua biodisc (the biodisc)which is  a mineral resource that have been bound together under high quality technological means and is basically a health product.

The biodisc rearranges the molecular structure of water, which is about 70% of the human body constituents, by reducing its surface tension, this allows water to penetrate easily into the body cellls to detox the cells.Most of the water we consume, when viewed under miscroscopes are found to be weak as they have been treated heavily with chemicals and the biodisc trys to correct this by energising the water and rearranging its molecular structure.

Also, the biodisc trys to create a balance in all foodstuff and liquids humans consume, for instance, sugar, if  placed on the biodisc becomes less sweet and is ingested into the body as a less harmful product, especially for people who suffer from diabetes. Sickle Cell Anaemic individuals are also assured of a better quality of life if they continue using the biodisc to treat the food and liquids they consume.

Stroke sufferers have been known to regain the use of the paralysed parts of their bodies through the use of the biodisc.

Please visit  the above website for more information.

NB: The Amezcua Biodisc is made by The Questnet group and full details of the biodisc and how it can be purchased can be seen on this website: world wide web dot quest dot net

To purchase the disc, a member of Questnet group must refer you to the company through his membership number; my membership number is HY793133 and can be verified through their website or through the telephone numbers provided on their website.

You could also get in touch with me at 08052911340 or donyeabo@yahoo.co.uk  for more information on the biodisc .

Thank you.

David.

Report to moderator    217.20.240.19 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great mind discuss ideas and innovations.

1 Like

Re: The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) by ochiaha1(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2008
ochi-aha:

The Amezcua Biodisc

Hello,
          This is introducing the Amezcua biodisc (the biodisc)which is  a mineral resource that have been bound together under high quality technological means and is basically a health product.

The biodisc rearranges the molecular structure of water, which is about 70% of the human body constituents, by reducing its surface tension, this allows water to penetrate easily into the body cellls to detox the cells.Most of the water we consume, when viewed under miscroscopes are found to be weak as they have been treated heavily with chemicals and the biodisc trys to correct this by energising the water and rearranging its molecular structure.

Also, the biodisc trys to create a balance in all foodstuff and liquids humans consume, for instance, sugar, if  placed on the biodisc becomes less sweet and is ingested into the body as a less harmful product, especially for people who suffer from diabetes. Sickle Cell Anaemic individuals are also assured of a better quality of life if they continue using the biodisc to treat the food and liquids they consume.

Stroke sufferers have been known to regain the use of the paralysed parts of their bodies through the use of the biodisc.

NB: The Amezcua Biodisc is made by The Questnet group and full details of the biodisc and how it can be purchased can be seen on this website: world wide web dot quest dot net

To purchase the disc, a member of Questnet group must refer you to the company through his membership number; my membership number is HY793133 and can be verified through their website or through the telephone numbers provided on their website.

You could also get in touch with me at 08052911340 or donyeabo@yahoo.co.uk  for more information on the biodisc .

Thank you.

David.

Please visit www. for more details.
Re: The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) by johnok(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2008
Good talk. I have tested and discovered the evicacy of the disc is super
Re: The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) by ochiaha1(m): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2008
johnok:

Good talk. I have tested and discovered the evicacy of the disc is super

Its great to know you have used the disc too. Who introduced the biodisc to you?
Re: The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) by moshsoft(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2008
Whaoo!!!!!!

Its nice hearing testimonies on biodisc. It has worked for me too.

Questnet products are too much and the business opportunity is amazing.

Care to rub mind on biodisc and questnet biz?

Moshood
ID: Hy537394

1 Like

Re: The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) by ochiaha1(m): 1:21pm On Sep 23, 2008
moshsoft:

Whaoo!!!!!!

Its nice hearing testimonies on biodisc. It has worked for me too.

Questnet products are too much and the business opportunity is amazing.

Care to rub mind on biodisc and questnet biz?

Moshood
ID: Hy537394

Hi Moshood, its great to meet another member of questnet here on nairaland.

Have you got any details on the planned 10th anniversary celebrations of questnet here in Nigeria?
Re: The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) by moshsoft(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2008
Not yet, but I am expecting my upline to come in tonight from Malaysia.

I know he will come with full information.

Its nice talking to you guys here at Nairaland

Cheers
Re: The Amezcua Biodisc (www.) by XAUBulls: 12:49am On Feb 27, 2023
ochiaha1:
The Amezcua Biodisc

Hello,

Thank you.

David.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,wondered why ur vgina smells? lets discuss in here. / Bitter Leaf's Healing Power / Affordable Goron Tula (silky Kola) Azanza Garckeanafor Sale Call 08030728324

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.