Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin (5587 Views)

How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite? (FIFA 2014 Playstation) / Download EA FIFA 2014 Football Game On Your Android And Ios Smartphones / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by CsmuneEy(m): 8:36am On Jul 04, 2013
It's that time of the year again.Most of us are probably bored of the 2013 version of these games by now and can't wait to lay our hands on the new thing.Pro Evo has introduced a new game engine for this year's edition,along with other awesome features like barycenter which is gonna give the game a much better look and feel.Even FIFA fans gotta marvel at this one,but FIFA too isn't without its own improvements and bits and pieces of new features.Check out what both games have in store for you here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBPci4gexu0.
Is Pro Evo about to take over the football gaming world?Have your say.

Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by CsmuneEy(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2013
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by negga4al(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
Let's wait for the demos to be out then we can give our verdict. However, since PES have been loosing fans these days, I bet they have something to prove especially with the engine that would be available on PC unlike the FIFA counterpart. Lately, really in the past two years, I have become a FIFA fan, so let's see what PES have got up their sleeves. FIFA watch out!!!
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by Kaycee7(m): 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
With Fifa porting to next gen consoles, I think they'll beat Pes this year.
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by CsmuneEy(m): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2013
negga4al: Let's wait for the demos to be out then we can give our verdict. However, since PES have been loosing fans these days, I bet they have something to prove especially with the engine that would be available on PC unlike the FIFA counterpart. Lately, really in the past two years, I have become a FIFA fan, so let's see what PES have got up their sleeves. FIFA watch out!!!
the demos are out already.they are right there in my second post.the new game engine of PES has ehaulted it to a whole new level of flexibility that's gonna give FIFA a good run for their money this year.that said,they're still gonna concede ground to FIFA cos they have no plans to give something to gamers planning on getting the next gen consoles.
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by CsmuneEy(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2013
Kaycee7: With Fifa porting to next gen consoles, I think they'll beat Pes this year.
Spot on.They made the same mistake with the PS3 and XBox 360.guess they havnt learnt their lessons.
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by Kaycee7(m): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
Spot on.They made the same mistake with the PS3 and XBox 360.guess they havnt learnt their lessons.
E fit be jazz!
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by 2chains1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
The reviewer in the video is obviously a PES fanboy.
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by CsmuneEy(m): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2013
Kaycee7: E fit be jazz!
lol
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by CsmuneEy(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2013
2-chains:
The reviewer in the video is obviously a PES fanboy.
to be fair,FIFA 14 doesnt luk that much different from FIFA 12 and 13,but PES 14 sports a brand new and much better engine than PES 12 and 13,that fact alone is bound to get people excited.
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by gbokukueba(m): 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2013
Well for me i dropped FIFA since 2011 wasnt impressed with it and have been on PES since then but i got some conviction to try FIFA that it has improved will go for both this year but am hearing something about not being availble for PS3 only the new PS4... how true is that?
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by spenca: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
to be fair,FIFA 14 doesnt luk that much different from FIFA 12 and 13,but PES 14 sports a brand new and much better engine than PES 12 and 13,that fact alone is bound to get people excited.
Btw the above is not a demo its only a trailer, pls letz note the difference, also wen fifa 13 was gonna come out did ut look different to 12 ?my answer is no ! Samething happen for 11 to 12, the point is it never looks different in the trailer till its released then you crash your savings to obtain one..EA doesnt release the real shii on trailers buh only after the game is out on shelves then you shall see
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by spenca: 6:38am On Jul 08, 2013
gbokukueba: Well for me i dropped FIFA since 2011 wasnt impressed with it and have been on PES since then but i got some conviction to try FIFA that it has improved will go for both this year but am hearing something about not being availble for PS3 only the new PS4... how true is that?
Very very so not true!
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by Kaycee7(m): 11:40am On Jul 08, 2013
gbokukueba: Well for me i dropped FIFA since 2011 wasnt impressed with it and have been on PES since then but i got some conviction to try FIFA that it has improved will go for both this year but am hearing something about not being availble for PS3 only the new PS4... how true is that?
Big lie. FIFA 14 is going to be released even on the PS2. Its the last game for the PS2 console.
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by CsmuneEy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Kaycee7: Big lie. FIFA 14 is going to be released even on the PS2. Its the last game for the PS2 console.
right.looks like the PS2 is fast going into extinction too.
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by CsmuneEy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
spenca:
Btw the above is not a demo its only a trailer, pls letz note the difference, also wen fifa 13 was gonna come out did ut look different to 12 ?my answer is no ! Samething happen for 11 to 12, the point is it never looks different in the trailer till its released then you crash your savings to obtain one..EA doesnt release the real shii on trailers buh only after the game is out on shelves then you shall see
i agree EA doesnt release the footage of the gameplay on trailers,but if u watch the trailer closely and compare with the trailers of FIFA 12 and 13,u probably wont be able to tell the difference.players look the same,game aesthetics look the same....not much difference if you ask me.notwithstanding,FIFA is still going to leave PES behind this year by porting the game on to the new gen consoles which is a real shame.
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by kimco(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
i agree EA doesnt release the footage of the gameplay on trailers,but if u watch the trailer closely and compare with the trailers of FIFA 12 and 13,u probably wont be able to tell the difference.players look the same,game aesthetics look the same....not much difference if you ask me.notwithstanding,FIFA is still going to leave PES behind this year by porting the game on to the new gen consoles which is a real shame.
But check this out,when a current gen console pes game looks as good, even better than a nex gen fifa game, what do you think would happen. seeing as the install base for the current gen console are huge, konami can still make tons of money if the game is actually good and well marketed(latter seems unlikely).
Btw, when you say ''going to leave behind PES this year'' are you by any means referring to sales or gameplay, cos if it is the former, well, it has always been same, since EA spend so much on marketing and kids love their league licenses. But if it is the latter then i doubt it cos fifa looks to be the same ol' same ol'(even with ignite engine on next gen consoles), while pes 14 looks to be a great deal of football awesomeness. but let's wait and see.
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by spenca: 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
Dont you get ? The trailers are the same or atleast almost the same only jerseys are mostly changed,you wait till its out for sale ,you gonna swallow your pride and purchase 2
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by gbokukueba(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
Thanks guyz let me go book for the two...
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by CsmuneEy(m): 7:32am On Jul 09, 2013
spenca:
Dont you get ? The trailers are the same or atleast almost the same only jerseys are mostly changed,you wait till its out for sale ,you gonna swallow your pride and purchase 2
i'm not saying FIFA has suddenly taken a turn for the worse.far from it.all i'm saying is PES 2014 has a whole new feel to it,with the new engine and all.i have the 2013 version of both games,and it's gonna be the same this year.
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by spenca: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2013
C@$# mun€£¥:
i'm not saying FIFA has suddenly taken a turn for the worse.far from it.all i'm saying is PES 2014 has a whole new feel to it,with the new engine and all.i have the 2013 version of both games,and it's gonna be the same this year.
Gud sire, they both gonna have a new feel
Re: FIFA 2014 VS PES 2014:let The Battle Begin by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
We all still talking video games right? Please click the link below, no harm intended just a survey

https://www.nairaland.com/1348832/video-gamers-survey-jos-bauchi#16709892

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Playstation 3 Slim / Serious Gamers Wanted / What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.