Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated (5609 Views)

The First Game You Played? / Have You Played These Psp Games? / What's The Worst Game You Ever Played? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by hassansas: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
what is the most difficult games you ever played

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by EzeBlaize: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2009
tomb radier
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by init4dmoni(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2009
lets seeee. . . . hmmmmmmmmmmmm o yeah spliner cell on the xbox years ago(forgotten the exact one) could onlyend one stagevery unusual 4 me had to use a cheat to unlock all the stagesagain, very unusual 4 me
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Shaz(f): 4:07am On Jun 29, 2009
Super Mario on SNES. . lol
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by audacious: 5:53am On Jun 29, 2009
Devil May Cry 3 (especially the final Boss Battle)
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Infoseye(m): 6:46am On Jun 30, 2009
So far none yet.

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by jdoss: 1:07am On Jul 01, 2009
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the NES, with the dam, and the underwater bombs, and the electrified seaweed, and the find the damn rope, and the, God I hated that game

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by echowords(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2009
I was abt to say turok dinosaur hunter on d n64, till i saw ninja turtles on dat list. I was 8 or 9 then and i remember all the fustration i felt playing dat game. I got part the dam but d next stage was horrible
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by kosovo(m): 1:07am On Jul 03, 2009
Alone in the dark.
a waste of money, time and energy.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Krayola(m): 2:16am On Jul 03, 2009
Shadow of the beast on Amiga.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Timsilver(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2009
Alone in d dark on ps1.D game is useless! i got bored i could't get pass 10% on disc 1.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by ogagusps3: 6:59pm On Jul 03, 2009
Terminator Redemption(PS2). Had the game for 3 year and I'm still unable to pass the 4th level
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by malone5923(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2009
All games at one point will make you get frustrated and pissed off but difficulty does not exit in gaming its either you are good enough to complete the game or you are just an amateur

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by justbones(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
@malone thats just biased

@post
Played final fantasy IX in japanese and got to the 3rd disc. then it got too annoying
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by slimdakidd: 11:22am On Jul 09, 2009
gotta be splinter cell pandora 2mrw, its d only game i got on ps2 dat i hav't finished n i got lik 50 games
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by kolombia: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2009
i need aplay station 2 (new one) someone pls direct me
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by ndividual: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2009
Final Boss in Final Fantasy 12 on PS2

Eventually finished it, then was given some crappy ending. *sighs*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by mccloud224(m): 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2009
Silent hill 2 (Homecoming) on PS3.I'm still in the underground tunnels and those needlers could be pretty annoying.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by echowords(m): 4:10am On Jul 18, 2009
i tried so hard to finish ff12 but it was just too boring, worst ff ever. can't blame them since sakaguchi is now working for microsoft
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by ibro911(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
hey,this message is to jdoss.ive been trying to find out how to send messages on nairaland but unfortunately,no result.so i just decided to reply to one of ur posts.i need ur help so pls wen u get this,send me an email peterpetrelli@yahoo.com (not my real email because of privacy).so pls send me a means of contact their so i can get in touch.its abt usenext

and, for the rest d hardest game ive played-prince of persia-warrior within.used a month to clear it
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by moonraker(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2009
fifa 09 PC. One minute its fast, the next minute the players are slowing down

btw, its not my system, the game is just soooo fu%%5.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by tayoccu(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2009
mist
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2009
Resident Evil 5 angry
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Vacora(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2009
Resident Evil 5 (XBOX 360) - the controls and AI were appalling. The control system felt like you were manoeuvring a tank or Molue in a confined space, not to mention your so called partner getting in the way and you having to revive her everytime she got killed. I bought it the day it came out and returned it the same day.

NINJA GAIDEN(XBOX) - I will definitely agree this has got to be one of the toughest games out there, the bosses had long health bars whilst yours in comparison are small. I really enjoyed it though and found it quite challenging.

XBOX Live gamertag - ThaShaft08

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by essdee909(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
Metriod on the super nes,gave me a hard time,well most games later on were easy espcially those on the ps2 console
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by baekdoosan(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2009
Tomb Raider 2 on PS1 and Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness on PS2 (In fact, all the Tomb Raiders are hard!)
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by omega25red(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2009
syphon filter 2 ps1 - you die and you have to go back to the start of tthe level annoying
original ninja gaiden - xbox360 - im still playing this it is sooooooooooo hard and the game has no easy mode
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by mccloud224(m): 2:30am On Oct 25, 2009
Silent hill 2 (homecoming on PS3)
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Giddison(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
Terminator redemption on ps2, really fraustrating
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by moonraker(m): 5:59am On Sep 04, 2012
Crysis 2 PC.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Next2Bezee(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2012
The Da Vinci Code (PS2)
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Game You Played That Left You Really Pissed And Frustrated by Junior360(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2012
Condemed (x360). God I hate that game angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Should Help Me On PPSSPP FILE. / Fifa 12 Free Download Freeeeeeeeeee / PES2017 PC OFFICIAL FAN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.