Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Android Games And Link - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Games And Link (11258 Views)

Recommend Good Android Games That Are Less Than 250 / Get All Mobile Games And Apps Download Link Here / Top Android Games And Apps: Free & Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Games And Link by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 26, 2013
ajasa4link: .can someone please attend to my earlier post?
guy download it from market..if you don't have an internet connection go and pay them in cybercafe to use their WiFi for 1hr
Re: Android Games And Link by ajasa4link: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2013
OK thanx,I've seen it in market....will try and download it in cafe
Re: Android Games And Link by Isiri: 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Coolstan: its easy.
Android games come in two packages. 1.The .apk file and 2. The cache/data files. The apk file is easy to install but the tricky part is where to put the cache/data files. Here's how to make it easy
1. open the downloaded game cache/data if its a single file in it with a .obb extension copy it to the obb folder, install the apk file and enjoy.
2. if you open the game cache/data and you see several files/folders copy it straight to the data folder install the apk file and enjoy.
3. For old gameloft games eg spiderman total mayhem, asphalt 5,6 e.t.c copy to the gameloft folder and install the apk but if its a recent gameloft game follow the steps above to install

Bro,abeg I hv little knowledge abt phone or games. I follow ur link nd still cnt get it. Can u pls xplain to me wella.I open d link and I see no where to copy or paste it. Tanks.
Re: Android Games And Link by Coolstan: 9:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
mrlaw93: guy, God bless u. Dis is wat ve turn me to a fool all dis while.. cos ve deleted alot of games for d problem of force close
thanks. No big deal we all learn everyday
Re: Android Games And Link by Coolstan: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Isiri:

Bro,abeg I hv little knowledge abt phone or games. I follow ur link nd still cnt get it. Can u pls xplain to me wella.I open d link and I see no where to copy or paste it. Tanks.
which link are you talking about? I didn't post any links. Anyway you will have to select/highlight the file you want to copy/cut before you get the copy/cut option. When it has copied you will have to find the location you want to copy it to and then paste it there
Re: Android Games And Link by JudeP(m): 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
pls i need a link for d need for speed most wanted
Re: Android Games And Link by mikkybellami(m): 2:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Jude P: pls i need a link for d need for speed most wanted
here is nfs link ==> http://android.mob.org/game/need_for_speed_most_wanted.html
Re: Android Games And Link by LilBRightTMc(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Plz I need link for battlefield and splinter cell
Re: Android Games And Link by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Android Games And Link by tobypills(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2013
someone pls assist me here, I downloaded NFS most wanted on my Phantom A+ and installed as directed but I doesn't play, its saying I shld connect online and download d game instead... what do I do?
Re: Android Games And Link by haibe(m): 11:55am On Oct 12, 2013
tobypills: someone pls assist me here, I downloaded NFS most wanted on my Phantom A+ and installed as directed but I doesn't play, its saying I shld connect online and download d game instead... what do I do?

did you download the data files or just apk file?

you can also ask for help on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1310897/andriod-games-free-take-away
Re: Android Games And Link by Peterexxx: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2014
yo bro i checkd nba2k13 in androidmob n its 305mb while other websites claim 856mb data size yet reviews claimed it worked. scare 2 download but i have limited amount of data 2 download. ur view pls?
Re: Android Games And Link by whitehat15: 9:57am On Mar 19, 2015
Segunagagu:
@op..and I have modern combat 4 oo..have downloaded it already.have even finished d game sef...if u are in lagos..u can come and get it from me..
pls were do u reside in lagos
Re: Android Games And Link by whitehat15: 10:03am On Mar 19, 2015
whitehat15:
pls were do u reside in lagos
pls who live in ajara badagry Lagos so we can share app ,my username on 2go is whitehat15 or Whatsapp 08149833124 u can contact me with d number also .
Re: Android Games And Link by purushottam1973(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRANSFORM YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 TO A SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 {Screenshots Included} / Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen / Infinix Note 5 Disadvantages. (must Read!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.