Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This (1931 Views)

BG PRIMIERING :THE KWAATA SERIES (episode 1 to 40 )---DONT MISS THIS!!!! / Photo : Please Drop Your Comment As A Condolence To This Man,...lwkmd4h!! / Post Your Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Fostercat(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2008
All the ladies and guys in the house, i pray for you to have children like this ones. fantastic kids!I love you all cool

Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 16, 2008
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Busta(f): 2:29pm On May 16, 2008
Jokes . . not romance
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by onyekang1(f): 2:43pm On May 16, 2008
wat are u implying foster cat? dat u want to have nutty kids as those?
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Fostercat(m): 2:48pm On May 16, 2008
what are u implying foster cat? that u want to have nutty kids as those?
it is me and my brother.LOL
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by TolaniLuv: 2:50pm On May 16, 2008
Madness angry
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 16, 2008
i love kids that mess things up and have that cheeky smile.
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by 4Him1(m): 3:53pm On May 16, 2008
I'd love kids like those. At least it shows they have a creative side no matter how destructive.
Hey its part of being a parent, dig into your pocket and replace the things ruined and get on with life . . . make sure to reward those kids with a trip to disneyland. grin
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Fostercat(m): 4:09pm On May 16, 2008
I'd love kids like those. At least it shows they have a creative side no matter how destructive.
Hey its part of being a parent, dig into your pocket and replace the things ruined and get on with life . . . make sure to reward those kids with a trip to disneyland.
lol tongue
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by olu4life(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2008
Oh my God, i go beat those kids dat they will regret doing that.
I cant take that, lailai angry
How did you get all the place cleaned up?
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by tuk2neaty(f): 8:29pm On May 17, 2008
its common with kids, they will always spoil your things, how many times will beat them? mayb they wil probably be dead by the time they turn 9. my brother, its inevitable.
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by segunpc(m): 10:51pm On May 17, 2008
notin like catching fun o.

those guys dey catch fun and they look really happy but if na me be their papa i go do to 'em wat i did to saucekid last summer. grin
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by RichDad1(m): 12:49am On May 18, 2008
No be small thing oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Nobody: 11:03am On May 18, 2008
Future house painters undecided
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by chidipupay(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2008
abi ohhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by tuk2neaty(f): 4:33pm On May 18, 2008
@segunpc
abeg what did you do to sauce?
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Fostercat(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2008
i need more views please tongue
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by princeonx: 7:52pm On May 19, 2008
I go put them on E-bay if they mess my house like that grin
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by beemex(m): 11:38am On Jun 12, 2008
If they are my kids, i'll donate them to the zoo and pray to God for forgiveness.
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by kenypumpin: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2008
@beemex
lol
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Mimee: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2008
@beemex
If they are my kids, i'll donate them to the zoo and pray to God for forgiveness.

HABA shocked
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by krama(m): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2008
Wonderful kids! cheesy
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by bibs(f): 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2008
They are not destroyers, they are STARS in making.
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by clemcykul(f): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2008
the best thing is to sell em off into the slave mkt
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by bibs(f): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2008
clemcykul:

*funny* and use the money to clean up the mess abi?
U no dey fear God o.
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Fostercat(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2008
lol
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2008
arrgh, annoyng kids embarassed
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2008
beemex:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by coolykdat(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2008
clemcykul:

I didn't know u were this poor!

Pauper lyk u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by MrInfo1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2008
Those kids took my breath away grin
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by tufe(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2008
may i never have kids like that cheesy cheesy
Re: My Brother And I.(your Comment !) Dont Miss This by Fostercat(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2008
may i never have kids like that
AMEN grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Day After Christmas / How To View Friends Profile On Nairaland. / Hilarious Overload Pictures Around The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.