Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,938 members, 7,824,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Gangs In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gangs In Lagos (2215 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics / 10 Most Dangerous And Violent Gangs In The World / Robbery Gangs Raid Two Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gangs In Lagos by Keiser(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2006
What are the most notorious and active gangs in Lagos? I am not in anyway promoting gangs or what they do. I am just curious as to what names the locals use to refer to specific gangs, as opposed to what names the international newspapers refer to them as.
Re: Gangs In Lagos by eveseh(f): 9:19pm On May 22, 2006
no idea?
Re: Gangs In Lagos by Fox(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2006
There are 4 major gangs in lagos
Mopol

Yellow fever

Soldiers

and Police
[img]http://www.community.nigeria.com/ecards/show_card.php?CardID=26&tt=jpg[/img]
Re: Gangs In Lagos by lauryn(f): 5:19pm On May 29, 2006
They all look hungry and miserable, thats no xcuz to be a bully
Re: Gangs In Lagos by mrmayor(m): 12:17am On Jun 06, 2006
Fox,
Na u bko grin you get am gbam
Re: Gangs In Lagos by danielorde(m): 10:54am On Jun 06, 2006
FOX,

How you go forget include OPC - O'dua Peoples Congress, Na dis one dey craze pass,

The Area boyz that collect money from all Public vehichles too, the kinda money that they collect is what I find amazing - Morning Fees, Afternoon and Night, Then you hear stuff like Mortuary fees, Boys fees, basically everything is extortion!!!

I really feel for the bus drivers hear, we have complained efforts have been made to erradicate them but the always seem to come back somehow, we are still yet to find a lasting solution.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Prevention Tips / Crisis Currently Going On In Bokkos Local Govt Area Of Plateau State / Naval Personnel Commits Suicide Due To Illness. Leaves Suicide Note Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.