Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Drama As Patience Jonathan Declares Herself Factional Iyaloja Of Lagos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drama As Patience Jonathan Declares Herself Factional Iyaloja Of Lagos (1512 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Breaking: President Jonathan Declares Office Of The First Lady Vacant / Jonathan Declares State-Of-Emergency In Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, ... (7 States) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Patience Jonathan Declares Herself Factional Iyaloja Of Lagos by free2ryhme: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-CWLUiULt6VU/UdU96i5tfsI/AAAAAAAAA0Q/X41NwKBdML0/s280/Drama-As-Patience-Jonathan-Declares-Herself-Factional-Iyaloja-Of-Lagos.jpeg[/img]

First lady,Dame Patience Jonathan, has shifted her holy war against autocrats from Rivers state to Lagos state.
In a massive rally at the Aso Rock market, Abuja, she vowed that she would not fold her arms and watch Lagos godfather, Bola Tinubu, get away with imposing his daughter as the new Iyaloja of Lagos.

She said that if he is a democrat as he claims to be, he should throw the Iyaloja race open as she has an interest to run for the highest market office in the land.
She said if he doesn’t do that, then she would have no other option than to proclaim herself as the rightful Iyaloja.
Already she has hired consultants from the Plateau and Akwa Ibom governor’s office on “how to run a factional union.”
She said it was unfair that Tinubu chose to impose his daughter as the leader of market women taking away the one role she knew she was very competent in.
Addressing sympathetic market leaders, she gave her 3-point reason why she deserved to be market leader. She said, “My fellow market women, after spending 10 days in Rivers State since week before last, I have seen that becoming Rivers Governor is not my portion.
“Just like Tinubu’s wife said, becoming governor is not for a soft-hearted woman like me. And me I don’t want to be vice president like Tinubu’s wife because me and Jonah on one ticket would pain Sambo well-well. So that’s why I want to come and be your leader.”
Speaking further, she said, “I deserve to be Iyaloja because I am the greatest patroniser of market women. Ask Tinubu’s daughter whether her husband has ever budgeted N1 billion for food. But that’s what my husband spends. So since I am the one that buys food more than everyone else in this country, I deserve to be Iyaloja.”
In closing, Dame Jonathan said, “Finally, all these newspaper people say I talk too much abi?” All the women chorused “Yes.” She then said, “Okay, when I was a children, we used to sing a song in school ‘You talk too much, you talk too much, is here a market place?’ So if market place is the place where they talk too much and me I talk too much then I must become the leader of the market people, not so?” And they all chorused, “Na so!”

Culled from The Scoop.
Re: Drama As Patience Jonathan Declares Herself Factional Iyaloja Of Lagos by kingofpool: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
Op..Stop usin de name of our 1st lady like dat coz datz not her comment and wia is ur source... Ama 1st to say somtin
Re: Drama As Patience Jonathan Declares Herself Factional Iyaloja Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
and wot d hell is scoop??
Re: Drama As Patience Jonathan Declares Herself Factional Iyaloja Of Lagos by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
Yungwizzzy: and wot d hell is scoop??

http://www.thescoopng.com/a-pinch-tinubu-camp-jittery-as-dame-jonathan-declares-herself-factional-iyaloja-of-lagos/

Your question shows clearly a lack of intelligent and a dull brain

Are you happy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smh,praying To God In This Manner,and You Expect Answers? / See What Heat Has Caused (pics) / Why Some Boys Dont Have A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.