Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! (693 Views)

Iheanacho Is A Manchester City Star In Waiting- goal.com / Champions League Semi Final Draw: Barca Vs Bayern, Juventus Vs Madrid-goal.com / Sunday Mba Ranked 24th Best Player In The World By Goal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! by toluernanes: 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nearly everybody visits goal.com for their daily fix of football news especially now we're in the off-season and the transfer market is in full swing. It has become rather annoying to scroll down the the comments section to post your views on the report you just read only to see one comment from one "Ade Bolarinwa" (fictional) or "Chike Anyamelu" (also fictional) asking you to email them for financial secrets that will change your life forever or so you can get a permanent visa to the UK. I mean, what the.....if they had these secrets they are speaking of, would they be posting them in the comments section of a football blog?

And the annoying thing is that it's mostly Nigerians doing this distasteful thing! Seriously, as yet, i'm yet to come across any comments spam on goal.com that's not Nigerian. No be only us dey read goal.com na, you guy should chill! Besides, I think Nigerians are generally too smart to believe someone telling you that you can make $5,000 per hour if you call his number and purchase his amazing ebook of unlimited internet financial wisdom.

O ga o!!!

http://tolusconvos.tk/2013/i-see-i-say/nigerians-please-stop-spamming-goal-com/
Re: Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! by olojuede01: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
Its really annoying and disgusting!!! Some would even paste it continuously.
Re: Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
I swear.. D tin dey vex me eeh
Re: Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! by deolamaleek: 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
Its so annoying! I have noticed it too. Nigerians we too like to dey show ourselves!
Re: Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! by LoveFootball1: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2013
lol.. I totally agree. Men dey hustle. Meanwhile, the i saw something that will interest football fans. its called LoveFootballfc.com . Finally i can play fantasy football and win.
Re: Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! by toluernanes: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2013
^^Huh...seriously?
Re: Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! by hayoakins(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
This should be on the frontpage... sad...it so annoying
Re: Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
MOD please front page.. Even visitors from other countries don dey complain
Re: Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! by true2god: 11:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
I think goal.com should be deleting those those 419 mails, so annoyin and irritating. I stopped going to that site when i can no longer keep up with the spam mails.
Re: Nigerians, Please Stop Spamming Goal.com! by toluernanes: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
true2god: I think goal.com should be deleting those those 419 mails, so annoyin and irritating. I stopped going to that site when i can no longer keep up with the spam mails.

Lolz, abi? I understand that it is really difficult for them to police their comments section but at this point, they have to start. it's getting out of hand!

(1) (Reply)

Okagbare Beats Fraser-pryce To Win Women's 100m Fina At London Anniversary Games / NFL 2013-2014 Season: Weeks: 4: NFL Picks And Predictions : / Nigeria's Best Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.