Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

NFL 2013-2014 Season: Weeks: 4: NFL Picks And Predictions : - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFL 2013-2014 Season: Weeks: 4: NFL Picks And Predictions : (675 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Win The Glo Nigeria Premier League 2013/2014 Season? / Vincent Enyeama Will Be Lille's First-choice Keeper For 2013/2014 Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFL 2013-2014 Season: Weeks: 4: NFL Picks And Predictions : by tweetmania(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
The NFL experts are having a tough time agreeing on who will win the Week 4 matchup between the Texans and the Seahawks.
Sunday, Sept. 29
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uGJ1u5M.jpg[/IMG]
Ravens @ Bills -- 1 p.m.
Cardinals @ Buccaneers -- 1 p.m.
Steelers @ Vikings -- 1 p.m.
Giants @ Chiefs -- 1 p.m.
Colts @ Jaguars -- 1 p.m.
Seahawks @ Texans -- 1 p.m.
Bengals @ Browns -- 1 p.m.
Bears @ Lions -- 1 p.m.
Jets @ Titans -- 4:05 p.m.
Redskins @ Raiders -- 4:25 p.m.
Eagles @ Broncos -- 4:25 p.m.
Cowboys @ Chargers -- 4:25 p.m.
Patriots @ Falcons -- 8:30 p.m.

Monday, Sept. 30

Dolphins @ Saints -- 8:40 p.m.
Seven NFL teams remain undefeated entering Week 4. Two of them, the Miami Dolphins and New Orleans Saints, meet Monday Night in The Big Easy.

Oh, what might have been. Back in 2006, the Dolphins and Saints were the only teams seriously vying for the services of then-injured free agent Drew Brees. Miami opted for another quarterback coming back from surgery, Daunte Culpepper, and the rest is history.

Week 4 also marks the first of this season's two games in London and the beginning of bye weeks (the Green Bay Packers and Carolina Panthers are off). wink cheesy
Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season: Weeks: 4: NFL Picks And Predictions : by benjaminnash56: 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Hey I know this is thread is kind of old but can anyone tell me some interesting techniques on how to win more often or maybe give me a link to a service where I can read latest sport news.
Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season: Weeks: 4: NFL Picks And Predictions : by SaraJohnson: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
benjaminnash56:
Hey I know this is thread is kind of old but can anyone tell me some interesting techniques on how to win more often or maybe give me a link to a service where I can read latest sport news.
I have been in betting for a very long time and can recommend many interesting techniques to win as often as possible. In general, in my opinion, the most important thing is to keep abreast of all the latest news in the sports world. I usually check everything via https://ats.io/nfl/. They have a nice enough website and the news is fresh and accurate. They even seem to have their own application for phones through which you can watch the odds, watch your betting history and more. I think this site will suit you very well.
Re: NFL 2013-2014 Season: Weeks: 4: NFL Picks And Predictions : by Simon884: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
SaraJohnson:

I have been in betting for a very long time and can recommend many interesting techniques to win as often as possible. In general, in my opinion, the most important thing is to keep abreast of all the latest news in the sports world. I usually check everything via https://ats.io/nfl/ . They have a nice enough website and the news is fresh and accurate. They even seem to have their own application for phones through which you can watch the odds, watch your betting history and more. I think this site will suit you very well.
That is so cool thank you very much! I was really looking for such service for a long time.

(1) (Reply)

Kill Nairabet / Oboabona: It's Victory Or Nothing Against Ethiopia / Sodje In Match Fixing Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.