Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record (37074 Views)

Nigeria Sets New World Record For The Guiness Book / How Hygienic Is Brushing In The Kitchen Sink? / Any Alternative To Brushing Teeth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by Eloghosa78: 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Na wa ooh!...I was thinking it was a joke ooh:until I saw d pics.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by bibiking7(m): 9:58pm On Jul 07, 2013
DAMN. Is it that the economic situation of this country has made a large percentage of its citizens sadistic? Someone organised an event to promote oral hygiene amongst kids and peeps still find a way to hate.
Cause the country has issues, every other thing should be put on hold?
There are so many funny and silly records that have been set by other countries, longest distance walked with the hands and all. . undecided
Congratulations to the dentist that organised it and to the kids.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by philip3(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
some people ae just bores and can't see anything positive ever! Social media critics everywhere,
funny record anyway
Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by ezeagu(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2013
Temptee101: So for ur small mind u hv contributed wisely? I sorry for u bro. I guess dis sort of record breaking should be channelled to d joke section of d Guiness book of record. Naija tryin so hard 2mak d GBR against all odds

What was the point of this reply? You really didn't really say anything. You just commented for the sake of commenting and wasting our bandwidth with your nonsense waste of kilobytes. If you want to call someone small minded then reply with something sensible.
Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by uyanwunechuks: 12:22am On Jul 08, 2013
I.Joan:
By Monsur Olowoopejo
Three hundred thousand pupils from across 600 public schools in Lagos, Thursday, made history as they set a new World Record in tooth brushing.
The pupils set the Guinness World Record by brushing their teeth simultaneously for one minute across 326 locations in the state.

Children brushing for the World Record[b][/b][i][/i], Thursday at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, Lagos. PHOTO: AKEEM SALAU.
It will be recalled that the previous record of 177, 003 was set by India in 2007.

well that a good stating point. i love da

Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by lastpage: 12:52am On Jul 08, 2013
drnairalov: Smh for NIGERIA...i thought this was a joke until i saw the pics...Word record for tooth brushing, this is just pathetic,extra pathetic!!! so una no see any oda record break apart from brushing teeth, sigh...I need 24 hours light in Nigeria please!!!

How about being the first country in Africa sef, to have uninterrupted power supply everywhere, for 365 days!

Well, maybe the next "World Record" we should set is that of CLEANING OUR BUTT, AFTER TOILET!

Please can you'all gather at the National Stadium and pull your pants down for 'behind-wiping'? shocked shocked

One...Two...Three....Go!
***takes out his own Ooguu vegetable leaves and rubs up and down, back and forth**** grin grin
Asswipes! angry angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by realkola: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2013
Make una no blame people wey dey make nonsense comments untop this children wey take brushing teeth make record.na dem make facebook so popular cos they must talk.na hin make me dey ask this question : Must U Talk Everytime.note the Letters in capital they can just keep MUTE.
Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2013
Where did they spit and rinse off?
Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by ochesco64(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2013
[b]this is nice..... its a step by step stuff am so happy for my country[/b] grin
Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2013
okpara ugo: Children from 1st world countries are breaking grounds in technology. Nigerian children are brushing teeth ie. ( just waking from sleep).
Since they have woken up from sleep, that is better. It means they just need little more time to take their bath, cream, and wear some cloths and get ready for work...and then, Nigeria will break new grounds in technology. It's better to be awake and ready for work than to be sleeping while others are advancing
Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by bigpastor(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nigeria's move to achieve the MDGs
Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by Aaoe: 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
CloseUp Nigeria setting records....hmmmm...Closeup for life!
Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
okpara ugo: Children from 1st world countries are breaking grounds in technology. Nigerian children are brushing teeth ie. ( just waking from sleep).
hahaha
Re: Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record by Kekenapep: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
I find it sadistic and almost inhumane that a wonderful achievement like this can still cause some folks to put up such unwholesome comments.
We should learn to put aside the difficulties in our lives and the misconceptions of our current predicaments as a nation and appreciate good things. A health campaign is definitely a good thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ? - / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / How My Only Child Was Killed By Doctor's Negligence - #JusticeForTobi {Pics}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.