Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

She Needs Advice On Her Marriage And Education - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Needs Advice On Her Marriage And Education (830 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs Advice On Her Marriage And Education by rezzy: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2013
She would be getting married by December and planned taking the Masters form at University of Ibadan which the session will begin in February next year.

After discussing with her fiance, the fiance agreed but said "you know i will need you that time." and asked her how she planned shuttling between lagos and Ibadan, taking care of the home, finance,(since he will be spending for the wedding) etc.

Married people in the house, please advice the lady, is it proper for her to leave her new home for school? What if she gets pregnancy, can she cope with her Masters programme?

Thanks
Re: She Needs Advice On Her Marriage And Education by obamamate: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
Defer it or try to do it in Unilag
Re: She Needs Advice On Her Marriage And Education by rezzy: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
She hasnt bought the form yet, Unilag doesnt have the course.
Re: She Needs Advice On Her Marriage And Education by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
Must you do it in Ibadan? Why not do it within a school in Lagos
Re: She Needs Advice On Her Marriage And Education by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
The op said UI doesn't have the course. I believe they should be able to work things out. I'm also currently studying in the UK and my husband is in Nigeria. I left a few weeks after my wedding. It had not been easy but we have been managing fine. Theirs is even better since its just 2 hrs to lagos and she can always go home every two weeks.

1 Like

Re: She Needs Advice On Her Marriage And Education by rezzy: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Wizee: Must you do it in Ibadan? Why not do it within a school in Lagos

Lagos and Lasu dont offer the course, bought lag's form last year and applied for another but was disqualified.

So the only closest school that offers the course is UI
Re: She Needs Advice On Her Marriage And Education by rezzy: 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
honey86: The op said UI doesn't have the course. I believe they should be able to work things out. I'm also currently studying in the UK and my husband is in Nigeria. I left a few weeks after my wedding. It had not been easy but we have been managing fine. Theirs is even better since its just 2 hrs to lagos and she can always go home every two weeks.

thanks
The minimum year for that course is 1 and half, what if it extents to two year.?
Do you think it will be easy? Cos they have never had anything intimate and the guy told her plainly, she is not active now but that time she will be.
Re: She Needs Advice On Her Marriage And Education by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
Well, it all depends on the husband really. She can't go against his wishes.... but I think the guy needs to be considerate. if it were to be the other way round, I'm sure the man wouldn't see anything bad in going go ibadan and leaving his wife behind. Come to think of it, what if he had married her while she was still undergoing her undergraduate degree,would he have asked her to leave her course because of him. of course he would go with flow. The guy should allow her Biko, afterall its 1 and a half year max.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Parents Reaction To Your Grades/Report Card When You Were A Kid? / SHOCKING: Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6- Month-old Baby (PHOTOS) / Girl, Nine, Kills Gun Instructor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.