Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site (14047 Views)

Cherubim & Seraphim Prophet With Human Skulls Arrested In Ilorin / 16 Human Skulls Found In Kidnappers & Native-doctors ‘Warehouse In Delta / Plateau Leader Arrested With 5 Skulls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Lilimax(f): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2013
Decomposing bodies of School Children inclusive...? OMG cry!

1 Like

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by chitoria: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2013
O gini ne me na ABA. Everytin dey ABA land kidnapping,dirty dirty,baby factory,plantation of human skull,bad road, giant mosquitoes.ABA BU POtopoto.
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Lordave: 10:59am On Jul 05, 2013
Raa nshi dia! Otu mma gi wu potopoto.
Common zuzuru si ebe a puo...ewu!
chitoria: O gini ne me na ABA. Everytin dey ABA land kidnapping,dirty dirty,baby factory,plantation of human skull,bad road, giant mosquitoes.ABA BU POtopoto.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 05, 2013
Hmm,Igbo people and money!But every sunday they are the first going for 7:00Am 'Mass'!!!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Skmoda360(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2013
uche okpara 100: my question is what is that believe igbo have tht is making thm wnt to get money at all cost, then lets us discourage it and tins 'll be betta, and u poor people stop worshipin people tht has money lik all and all, jst take thm lik ordinary people so tht it wount be a do or die to get money.
You make a point.
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by glo3nity: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2013
valicious1:

SOURCE: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/shock-as-police-recover-20-skulls-at-aba-dump-site/
I'm not Suprise nor Amaze... If desperation isnt men's furstration Patience 4saken I c no reason y men wll be goin gaga 4 d love of a 'Common 'MYSTH' MONEY which will NEVER!! Take one to HEAVEN no matter how rich man get. It such a SHAME we are the ENEMY OF OURSELVES, EATEN EACH ODA instead shuld be OUR BRODAS KEEPER. Hm! GOD VE MERCY UPON OUR SOUL...
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by brownlord: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2013
Let the IG of this criminals in uniform men resign, i don tire to hear all this useless people news, police shut, police allege innocent man of murder, police this and that, Nigeria police, may ombatese visit una again, na them be una cure

1 Like

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Lordave: 11:27am On Jul 05, 2013
brownlord: Let the IG of this criminals in uniform men resign, i don tire to hear all this useless people news, police shut, police allege innocent man of murder, police this and that, Nigeria police, may ombatese visit una again, na them be una cure
My oga @the top I dey hail o
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by supaeagles(m): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2013
Tales of the macabre ..... RIP cry
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by BrightCar: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2013
VAMPIRES IN POLICE UNIFORM. GOD SAVE YOUR PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Lordave: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2013
Skmoda-360:

You make a point.
how you take know?
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by achi4u(m): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2013
police is not my friend!
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by ABsI1: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2013
FGN should grant the state of biafra their right to be independent. Im sad be refered to as a nigerian along wit ibos. Ibos are d biggest shame to our country
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by ABsI1: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2013
FGN should grant the state of biafra their right to be independent. Im sad to be refered to as a nigerian along wit ibos. Ibos are d biggest shame to our country
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Lilimax(f): 11:58am On Jul 05, 2013
^^^ ...you need help asap cos you're not different from your silly comment

1 Like

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by valicious1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
@MOD what rights do you have to HIDE my posts IN MY OWN THREAD. take time o angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by drnoel: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
Abagworo: Policemen in Nigeria do not undergo regular psychological test and screening. I wonder how many souls have been lost to trigger happy policemen. The Ezu river bodies come to mind. RIP to the innocent.
This has nothing to do with being trigger happy. This was a premeditated killing of an innocent young man. This is very wrong...

1 Like

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by thalala: 12:39pm On Jul 05, 2013
Naija police are not far from our S.A. police who shot an innocent university boy who was on his way to scul, because he did not stop when they commanded him to"claimed" the police during d day, instead of searching his car when he stopped they gunned him down. only to find a cell phone and his text books.SHAME ON THEM!!!!

1 Like

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2013
kingthreat: South-East of Nigeria, HQ base of kidnappers and ritualists. Lord have mercy
na yr stu.pid papa make south east hq of kidnappers and ritualists...? Idiott.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by 4chi: 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
AB$I:
FGN should grant the state of biafra their right to be independent. Im sad to be refered to as a nigerian along wit ibos. Ibos are d biggest shame to our country

Yes o!
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by dreelminati: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
fast money making zone in Nigeria, God go punish all the culprits
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by RedCard1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
madness.com:
why is Aba always on the news for EVIL?
because people over there were all born with black hearts. Very callous people.
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by rufychuks: 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
I strongly believe there is a network of organ traffickers in Nigeria. Most times we think it's ritual killing but I think almost all is organ harvesting.

1 Like

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by amiskurie(m): 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
DON'T COME TO MY HOUSE WITH INVITATION TO GO PARRY AT ABA!.

1 Like

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
rufychuks: I strongly believe there is a network of organ traffickers in Nigeria. Most times we think it's ritual killing but I think almost all is organ harvesting.

I'm sorry to use such a sad event to say this but you are a genius. It explains it. There is an underground blackmarket for Organs. I have been thinking.
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Donkaro: 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
why didnt u show us d pictures seeing is believing
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Decryptor(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
AB$I:
Devil punish you there! What of Ogun state which is the headquarters of ritualists? I guess ibos are the from Ogun too!

2 Likes

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
Three policemen once threatened me by 9pm on this same road that they were going to kill me and no one will find my body. I told them they will soon be caught. They took away my phone. They insisted on ceasing my vehicle keys but i took away the vehicle from them.

Umuahia-Aba road which was once an armed robbery and kidnapping stronghold has now become a police extortion and intimidation stronghold.

Dear area commander, disguise yourself at 9pm and visit Ntigha-Ubakala strip of that road and see the intimidation you will receive from policemen from ubakala police division.
Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
Decryptor: Devil punish you there! What of Ogun state which is the headquarters of ritualists? I guess ibos are the from Ogun too!

For those calling igbos ritualists, was it a crime by Ibos or policemen Some people have block brains. Dont respond to them...

1 Like

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
uche okpara 100: my question is what is that believe igbo have tht is making thm wnt to get money at all cost, then lets us discourage it and tins 'll be betta, and u poor people stop worshipin people tht has money lik all and all, jst take thm lik ordinary people so tht it wount be a do or die to get money.

Your comprehension ability can only be likened to that of a kindergarten. If actually your post is meant for this topic.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Skulls Discovered At Aba Dump Site by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2013
kingthreat: South-East of Nigeria, HQ base of kidnappers and ritualists. Lord have mercy

Am sure Seun and his people wont see this type of comment for hiding. I give up on this topic...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: 90 Suspected Looters, Vandals Arrested In Cross River - Irene Ugbo / Woman To Sweep Kano Streets For A Month For Calling Her Neighbour 'Prostitute' / 3 Goat Thieves Arrested In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.