Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby (21834 Views)

Agbani Darego Stunning In Lanre Da Silva (photos) / Liz Da Silva Flaunts Legs In New Photos / Liz Da-Silva Flaunting Fake Christian Louboutin On Instagram - Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by tpia5: 3:36am On Jul 06, 2013
all these women [mostly nigerian female celebrities], who just date multiple men freely and get all kinds of goodies from them, how una dey do am nah.

some of us werent told the same things you were told, as in, we did not know we can have sexual liberation like you folks are demonstrating, we thought its only males who can do that.

but what i'm seeing is women who are living the life and enjoying it, na new picture and new stories everyday, if its not them riding jeep or getting some rich man, its them having their babies/being feted overseas and jollying up for the camera.

all this on top the enjoyment of sampling different men?

seems the rest of us are just suffering ourselves for nothing.

no wonder some people aspire to be celebrities- its very liberating.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by tpia5: 3:38am On Jul 06, 2013
btw who is the lady?
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Ibro4peak: 4:27am On Jul 06, 2013
U r warmly welcome 2 d religion of peace wc self interest pple want 2 destroy with their devilsh acts.a religion only accepted by Allah d almighty.now u r entitle 2 d eternal life.may Allah strengthen ur faith and I urge u 2 change d reason 4 conversion,search 4 real islamic knowledge;I recommend dat of dr zakir naik.cos d prophet said.po;verily all deeds are based on intention.gud luck 2 u.

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Danabu(m): 6:22am On Jul 06, 2013
kambah: To God be the glory, my advise to her to shun whatever people will say and desist from bad friends now, I wish God to make it 'had I knew I could have done this since' also her conversion should open more blessing, joy, success nd prosperity. Also, remember u did this not because worldly stuff, if u do this for Allah's sake and HE shall be ur sustainer, Aishat.
she did it because of her baby and not for Allah's sake!
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Soloter(m): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2013
Ibro4peak: U r warmly welcome 2 d religion of peace wc self interest pple want 2 destroy with their devilsh acts.a religion only accepted by Allah d almighty.now u r entitle 2 d eternal life.may Allah strengthen ur faith and I urge u 2 change d reason 4 conversion,search 4 real islamic knowledge;I recommend dat of dr zakir naik.cos d prophet said.po;verily all deeds are based on intention.gud luck 2 u.
[color=#000099][/color]
Which peace? Iraq to Afghanistan, Syria to Lebanon/Jordan, Libya - Egypt; in fact, the list is endless. This religion breeds blood suckers/terrorist far more than the vampire societies we have in the society. a religion that is propagated and sustained by violence. and i quote Aishat "has just pledged her soul to the devil", period.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Mosh1988(m): 7:46am On Jul 06, 2013
@Soloter or what do u call urself u are a disgrace to this tread ODEE...Who started terrorism no be American and the Jews, That is Y many of u hav ever open your bible since this yr started excep to tweet ,facebook,skype and ping, I think u ar a learner u just beleive in what they tell u or hear from other u can't even proof it OLODO....U ar a mend u will just kill urself with ur meningitis.......pele.

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Funjosh(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2013
And what does that explain to me?
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by dapsondou(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2013
kambah: To God be the glory, my advise to her to shun whatever people will say and desist from bad friends now, I wish God to make it 'had I knew I could have done this since' also her conversion should open more blessing, joy, success nd prosperity. Also, remember u did this not because worldly stuff, if u do this for Allah's sake and HE shall be ur sustainer, Aishat.

Oh please!
She didn't change for Allah's sake. She changed cos of money. She was said to have been close to that alhaji cos of her financial troubles, and to continue helping her, the alhaji took advantage of her and impregnated her. To show alhaji that he shouldn't stop, she converted to Islam and they're not even married. So tell me how this was for Allah's sake. Its for money's sake.
As for me i'm not going to judge anybody cos the Bible says so, I'm just letting u know its not for Allah's sake but for the money.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by dapsondou(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2013
hybee_noni: Dnt knw y dis xtians r gettin themselves angry, she jst left darkness for light. U knw nothin abt islam if u hv neva studied d Quran. Stop bn lazy nd make ur research abt islam instead blabbin nonsense out of ignorance. Alhamdulillah I'm a muslim
See this idiot calling CHRISTIANITY darkness.
I will not call Islam darkness cos i'm not practising Islam.
May God forgive u and me for calling u idiot
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by dapsondou(m): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2013
hybee_noni: Dnt knw y dis xtians r gettin themselves angry, she jst left darkness for light. U knw nothin abt islam if u hv neva studied d Quran. Stop bn lazy nd make ur research abt islam instead blabbin nonsense out of ignorance. Alhamdulillah I'm a muslim
See this *idiot* calling CHRISTIANITY darkness.
I will not call Islam darkness cos i'm not practising Islam.
May God forgive u and me for calling u *idiot*
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Msgamble: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2013
Mosh1988: @Soloter or what do u call urself u are a disgrace to this tread ODEE...Who started terrorism no be American and the Jews, That is Y many of u hav ever open your bible since this yr started excep to tweet ,facebook,skype and ping, I think u ar a learner u just beleive in what they tell u or hear from other u can't even proof it OLODO....U ar a mend u will just kill urself with ur meningitis.......pele.
Look at this guy oo..so the Jew n US told u ppl to blew urself up when u're nt a fool? Madness..what about sunni bombing shia mosque n vice-versa in iraq according to UN over '3000' ppl has been killing since the new year also 15ppl died in shia mosque bombing yesterday did the US N JEW send u to kill eachother or it ur doctrine..flimsy excuses..CHRIST IS D WAY TO RIGTHEOUSNESS N SALVATION..nt sucide bombing n 72 virgin
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by abbas2(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2013
nne4: Aishatu or whatever u call urself, u was never a good christian but may God deliver you from that Alhaji olaoye's juju IJN.

See wetin longer throat do you:p.
Hehehehe you don enter one chance.:;>
Nonsense!It is juju when a christian convert to Islam but WHAT? when a fool converts to christianity.Only a poor myopic lazy fool etc etc will ever be a christian or convert to yeye religon that collect money from the poor for the rich GIVE Us ThiS Day Our Private Jets.Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by bigiyaro(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2013
Its not as if she was a Christian in the first place. Real Christians don't even get into matrimony with non Christians, what has light got to do with darkness?

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
Welcome!!!!! Wife number 32
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by badmusaliu(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
IF IT IS because OF MONEY THAT MAKES SOMEONE TO LEAVE FALSE FOR TRUTH, THEN NOWADAY MONEY IS THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCESS.
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by bambam50(m): 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
Congrat my dear sister, 4rm darkness to lightness. Welcum 2 new life...
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Rukitop(f): 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
Ameen
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by EejaNla01(m): 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
We can deduce from this thread that the xtians are so loving....see as dem carry am for head SMH.

1 Like

Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by suffymum: 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
it's a gud tin bt d intention isn't pure.it simply means if anytin goes wrong btw her n alhaji den she will go back 2 her vomit which is bad pls have ur intention renewed n enjoy d goodies gladtidings embedded in did religion of peace n light.mind u,u also have 2 ignore critics n b focus may Allah assist u n b ur strength amin
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by suffymum: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
bambam50: Congrat my dear sister, 4rm darkness to lightness. Welcum 2 new life...

yea yea
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by bjsadiq: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Rooneyboy: Its a pity, she's just pledged her soul to the devil .
What a stupid comment! So you think with your mentality, you can make heaven? Smh
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Thaabitt(m): 10:17pm On Jul 06, 2013
I thank God 4 u, 4 moving u 4rm darknes 2 a great light of enternity
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Msgamble: 10:44pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thaabitt: I thank God 4 u, 4 moving u 4rm darknes 2 a great light of enternity
Like seriously? Infact why light not sun..tell that to gov. Mimiko(a former young alfa now a REDEEMER) Gowon n growing number of covertees(because of money? FYM) in kogi,nassarawa,benue n egpty,qatar etc..light ke,its darkness everybody darkness darkness
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Msgamble: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thaabitt: I thank God 4 u, 4 moving u 4rm darknes 2 a great light of enternity
Like seriously? Infact why light not sun..tell that to gov. Mimiko(a former young alfa now a REDEEMER) Gowon n growing number of covertees(because of money? FYM) in kogi,nassarawa,benue n egpty,qatar etc even the VATICAN are considering increase d number of priest in turkey..light ke,its darkness everybody darkness darkness
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by truthcom: 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2013

Most senseless comment ever read and tomorrow you will say you fight no religion. Didn't she has a right to choose any religion she loves?
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by mondaypaul77(m): 1:33am On Jul 07, 2013
She is not a committed christian. One cab easily deduced that she is a gold digger. [img][/img]
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by Msgamble: 10:31am On Jul 07, 2013
Is this nt the same 'Liz' that is pregnant for three men at the same time..D girl wan do 'big gal' with alhaji money the same reason she convert to milk him dry
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by jimlat: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2013
are u insinuating that muslims are d devil? you must apologise for this if it is so. every1 is free to make a choice one or d oda. BUSYBODY[size=8pt][/size][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Liz Da Silva Converts To Islam For Baby by smilejumy: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2013
I SEE KNW REASON WHY SOME PPLE WORRIED ABOUT THE CONVERT OF AISHA OLAOYE..."DA SILVA" DIS YOUNG LAD IS MATURED ENUF TO CHOOSE WAT'S BEST FOR HER....PLS ENUF IS ENUF FOR ALL THIS CRITICS,LET ME LEARN 4RM UR BELIEF AND HOW FAR IS IT BETTER DAN ISLAM......AISHA U RE WELCOME TO RELIGION OF PEACE....ASK ME ABOUT ISLAM?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Aneke's Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Yemi Solade & Wife, Hannah Marsh Solade Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Fatai Rolling Dollar Buried In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.