Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

How To Delete Paypal Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Delete Paypal Account? (2039 Views)

Making $30 Daily Into Your Paypal Account By Snowland - Contd / Don Caprio Shared "How To Open And Verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria" / How To Delete A Cached Page On Google Or Have It Crawled An Updated Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Delete Paypal Account? by tecnigen(m): 5:31am On Jul 05, 2013
Please follow below given whole tutorial completely as its mandatory to follow all steps to instantly deactivate your PayPal Account from their database.

First go to your internet browser and open the PayPal.com

After opening the website just log-in to PayPal.

And after that click on your my account option which is the first option you will see.

After that click on the profile option which is just given under my account option.

After that you have to select settings options.

When you select the my settings options you will see the first option as account type at the left side and just on the other hand you will see close account at the right side.

Click on that following option.

After that for security measures it asks your bank detail to confirm.

http://www.byucm.org/delete-paypal-account-instantly/

(1) (Reply)

$50 Cash Giveaway, Straight To Your Paypal Account / Much Ado About Timipre Sylva(bayelsa Governor)'s Website / Code Red! For Many Wordpress Webites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.