Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

when Do You Receive Your NYSC Monthly Allowance? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / when Do You Receive Your NYSC Monthly Allowance? (1097 Views)

Nysc Releases Press Release on Delayed Monthly Allowance / Ebonyi State Slashes Monthly Allowance Of Corper Doctors From N130k To N15k / Your NYSC Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

when Do You Receive Your NYSC Monthly Allowance? by eddyj36(m): 7:14am On Jul 05, 2013
I am a 2012 bacth C corp member currently serving in Ekiti. Allowy for month of june is still yet to be received we still do not know when it will be paid.. the earliest payment we have received here is on 4th of the next month and worse i have expirienced is 9th.. it gets really tough waiting most times.. it leaves me wondering if its same everywhere!.. How is it like in your state of service?
Re: when Do You Receive Your NYSC Monthly Allowance? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2013
eddyj36: I am a 2012 bacth C corp member currently serving in Ekiti. Allowy for month of june is still yet to be received we still do not know when it will be paid.. the earliest payment we have received here is on 4th of the next month and worse i have expirienced is 9th.. it gets really tough waiting most times.. it leaves me wondering if its same everywhere!.. How is it like in your state of service?
those in ogun got june alawee on the 26th of june, likewise those in abuja too..
I think Lagos got on the 27th.. Why ekiti come different now?
Re: when Do You Receive Your NYSC Monthly Allowance? by Michael33(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2013
We in kano uptill now haven't heard anything!.....they pay may allawi around 17th of june which is very bad of them, I wonder how some state will pay earlier than others!, where did they keep our money?, what are they doing with our money?........we need to know!
Re: when Do You Receive Your NYSC Monthly Allowance? by eddyj36(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2013
Michael33: We in kano uptill now haven't heard anything!.....they pay may allawi around 17th of june which is very bad of them, I wonder how some state will pay earlier than others!, where did they keep our money?, what are they doing with our money?........we need to know!
we eventually got our pay here in Ekiti on the 10th.. i tout i was the worse untill i heard of the situation in Kano.. dats rily bad.. i dont know y all dis NYSC officials keep treating corpers like beggers.. this money is our monthly allowance them wan make person drink gari tire?..

(1) (Reply)

Has The NYSC Self Deployment Scheme Been Effectively Implemented? / Alert!!! NYSC Registration Date For Batch A 2017 Have Been Changed (picture) / How Do I Write A Personal Cds Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.