Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers (833 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / Problem With Mtn New Blackberry Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by DualCore1: 10:10pm On May 16, 2008
How well do u keep sims
I'm bringing this up cUz three of my spare sims are now bad, used to keep all of them in my wallet. So maybe where a SIM card is stored matters a lot.

Whats up with mtn and old numbers

ok this sounds freaky but i bought a new mtn line (a 0803 line) from an mtn authorised dealer and few hours after i activate the line i start recieving calls from people asking to speak with a particular girl tht she was the owner of the line. Two guyz even sent recharge to the line thinking they were sending it to the girl. well it just turned out tht today the girl's father called me and i explained stuff to him, he said she didn't misplace the line and the line is right there with her. Lol so there are two sims now having the same number, so when mine is off maybe calls go to hers. haha, funny though.
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 16, 2008
Willy-nilly, ShiT haPPens lipsrsealed
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 16, 2008
lol nawa o
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 16, 2008
ibkaye:

lol
What's funny na undecided
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by DualCore1: 10:39pm On May 16, 2008
ibkaye:

lol nawa o

this my kolo chic again.
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 16, 2008
info:

What's funny na undecided
Life, muahahahaha! cool

Dual Core:

this my kolo chic again.
Who you de call kolo? shocked
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 16, 2008
By their name. . . . we shall know them tongue
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 16, 2008
sharraaap
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 16, 2008
Shut upĀ  angry
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 16, 2008
cry
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 16, 2008
cool
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 16, 2008
brr
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by 4peace(m): 3:32am On May 17, 2008
@dual
i keep my sims in my MMC CASE.
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Donseaun(m): 4:09am On May 17, 2008
Hehehehe, o ma ga o!
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by jnoz23(m): 4:45am On May 17, 2008
My sims are always around me, on a table,on the ground,in my pocket,etc
even forgot a glo sim in water a whole day
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Donseaun(m): 4:59am On May 17, 2008
And?
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by hayprof(m): 9:46am On May 17, 2008
. . .He dried it in the Sun the Nxt Day angry
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by jnoz23(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2008
Nope!
Cleaned it with some rag and misplaced it again after testing it.
THATS RIGHT!
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by jnoz23(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2008
Glo SUCKS. Big time.
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by dragnet: 7:15pm On May 17, 2008
Got two in d phone. . . 1 stay at the back(cliped wit a silicon cover) . . .the rest in a lil suitcase-like plastic that once housed the dual-sim accesories

I'd say they shuld be protectd from moisture
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by jnoz23(m): 6:49pm On May 18, 2008
Sim cards are plastic.where does water come in?

&

can a sim be used to carry sensitive information? And in wat formats {jpeg,amr,} etc,
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by dragnet: 7:46pm On May 18, 2008
jnoz23,what of d shiny lil stuff on d flip side wink
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by jnoz23(m): 8:43pm On May 18, 2008
I know !!!
i have examined my sim card and dat part looks like its gold plated OR does gold rust too?
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by sect(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2008
@jnoz dat shiny part do rust,av experience such with my mtn sim card,i had to do a welcome back for it cos it got to an extent dat it almost damaged my phone. Each time i insert the damaged sim card into my phone,the phone would switch on and off by itself. So its important dat one takes good care of his/her sim card
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by texazzpete(m): 7:28am On May 19, 2008
@Dual Core
I hope you returned those recharge cards sent to you in error grin
Re: 2 In 1 Thread: How Well Do U Keep Sims || What's Up With Mtn And Old Numbers by Donseaun(m): 7:34am On May 19, 2008
Gone.

(1) (Reply)

All Free 4 Ur Mobile: / Yf And Download Manager(s) / Apple Iphone Themes And Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.