Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

VIDEO: Yvonne Nelson On "The Juice" With Toolz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: Yvonne Nelson On "The Juice" With Toolz (2109 Views)

10 Hottest Photos Of Yvonne Nelson On Instagram / Tonto Dike Insults Yvonne Nelson On Twitter, Calls Her V***ina A Canal / Iyana And Yvonne Nelson On Vacation (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Yvonne Nelson On "The Juice" With Toolz by GistVillage: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2013
The beautiful bombshell is the recent guest on ‘The Juice’ with Toolz and boy did she give it all up (erase all your dirty notions please).

We are really getting tired of listening to Yvonne Nelson‘s ‘love-gone-sour’ relationship with Iyanya but she didn’t spare him, explaining in detail how the Pop singer ‘played’ her and how it all ended on her birthday.

She also talks about not being with anybody in the last 7 months; ‘It’s been seven months, I’m like secondary virgin right now‘, she told Toolz.

Download the video HERE or Watch the full interview below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JncV_D4qUQY
Re: VIDEO: Yvonne Nelson On "The Juice" With Toolz by GistVillage: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re: VIDEO: Yvonne Nelson On "The Juice" With Toolz by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Only 7mths....Then I must be a virgin cos mine is more than ....I can't even remember.
Re: VIDEO: Yvonne Nelson On "The Juice" With Toolz by free2ryhme: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
fake lives these people live ... so you've not had s-ex in 7 months must the whole world know .. When you had sex with Kukere did you tell us mstchew

(1) (Reply)

First Photos From D'banj's Sister's Church Wedding / Kelly Rowland Show Off Her Expensive Diamond Engagement Ring / A Man Who Filmed Sex With A Sleeping Woman And Posted It On Facebook Is Cleared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.