Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions (17790 Views)

Inventors Who Were Killed By Their Own Inventions / 7 inventors killed by their Inventions / 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
slap1: U mad, bro?
I guess the guy is a pervert.
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by emyibe(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2013
grin Why is OBJ nt on the list? He invented apparatus that could make plane and ship disappear without trace.
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2013
I introduced 69 position grin

Don't ask me what it is!
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by ceejayluv(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
Standing5:

What happened to Emeagweali Philip? - the real father of the internet.
Lol... the world wide Web is just a protocol for navigating the internet! It's Not the internet itself...
Besides, read the history of the internet. Emeagwali paved a way for smaller computers to be able to surf the net.
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
Standing5:

What happened to Emeagweali Philip? - the real father of the internet.

He was a fraud
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2013
Bossforeva: Ermm Seun should had been on the list.

What did he invent?
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by mildteddy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2013
val_dubem:

U sure they re in heaven??
U sure they re not??
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by eddiebomba(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
Obinnau: Why is NIKOLA TESLA not on the list? And I believe him to have contributed to the society more than most people listed above.

Quite agree! Tesla was the inventor of the AC system of electric transmission, but he was frustrated by none other than everyone's favourite inventor, Thomas Edison, who out of spite & envy of Tesla's brilliance did all he could to sabotage him; others also took credit for his work, and he ended up impoverished. Anyway, nice thread from the op - I hope there'll be a part 2.

1 Like

Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by samseen02(m): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
kudos to any1 that has contributed to the era of civilization.
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
The real question should be:

While these white guys were inventing all of these wonderful things, what the 4k has the black man, especially one in "Africa south of the Sahara" been doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by jaytime(m): 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
There is no big deal; afterall the best things in life are free....
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by bambuzz88: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
you forgot to mention nikola tesla,so many invention but died wreched
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by MrYves(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sorry i have to bother you,but i will like to introduce you to the biggest affiliate referral biz on the internet.Where you will earn as much as $3.50 per free sign up.

Step are as follows:

Step 1:
Create your free traffic clash account through this link http://trafficclash.com/?a=dreezy4.Then go to your email and confirm it.

Note:Before you go further with step 2,make sure that you have a clickbank account.Also make sure that your clickbank username is the same with this company you are about to register in step2.

In Step 2 you will be required to register with this company http://www.ininbox.com/email/5/dreezy4/free-account-signup.html,once you register under them,simply go to the top right corner of the site and get your link and promote.As easy as that.....
Means of pay involves Payoneer Mastercard and Bank Wire etc once you gotten to its minimum withdrawal limit..

For further business on the internet which can generate some few bucks for you do email me forexman24@gmail.com

By the way its an email marketing company.Enjoy
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by semoly(m): 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2013
samkoro:

He is black,so forget it.
what is wrong being black.
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by Chartey(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kalashnikov had always said he regretted inventing the AK. He even said it again just before he died some few years back.
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by lgcworldcom: 5:52am On Jul 16, 2013
THE TRUTH ABOUT SOCCER BETTING AND LOTTO.

All online betting site are not an investment vehicle but are purely gaming and gambling websites. The owners created them so they could make money from their clients while their clients bet to make profit.
Important Tips:

Online bet should be played for fun.

Do not borrow money to play it.

Do not use your business capital to play it.

Play it with money you can afford to lose.

Don’t get me wrong please!.

People win serious money every day on soccer betting and Lotto but a lot depends on your knowledge of football, ability to make successful prediction and lots of luck. People win lots of money on daily basis especially during Europian football seasons. My point is… There Are No Guarantees!

Haven told you the truth,…..If you still wish to join other soccer fans that make millions through soccer betting and lotto prediction I recommend ALLSEASONSBET.COM for their profitable odds, quick payout system, quality customer care service and user friendly website.

let me quickly summarize how allseasonsbet.com works.

- AllseasonsBet is all about betting on your favourite soccer teams in available matches
- You don’t have to predict the exact scoreline. Just say for example, Chelsea will beat Manchester United. Once it happens, you have won money. You can also say that they will play draw and when it
- You can accumulate odds and bet with the same amount for more profit
- It is free to join. But you will have to fund your account before you can start betting.
- There are other kinds of games you can play on www.allseasonsbet.com such as online lotto

If you will like to join simply login to www.allseasonsbet.com to join. If you need more details on how it works, click on the banner on the left hand side that says “New To Sports Betting?”.
So that’s it, if you are ready to join the fun, go right ahead. You are in safe hands.

I know i have told the truth and I’m convinced that the owners of soccer bet website will not be happy with me. But I prefer to take the risk rather than to allow you be deceived that betting is an investment.

Your Friend,
Engr. D.C Nwaneri
A.K.A. Linkon
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by blackbeau1(f): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Chartey: Kalashnikov had always said he regretted inventing the AK. He even said it again just before he died some few years back.
that is why we should be sure about what we are doing to avoid regretting it in the future.
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by wizberrysokey(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2013
oh Jesus let me live to reap the fruit of my labour
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2013
Chartey: Kalashnikov had always said he regretted inventing the AK. He even said it again just before he died some few years back.

Lies! Kalashnikov is still alive.
Re: 10 Inventors Who Didn't Get Mega-rich From Their Inventions by grandstar(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Itoroetti:
The guy weh invent that ak-47 no try at all.

How could it have made money when his invention probably killed all those who would have paid for it grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Distinguishes Humans From Other Animals? / How I Built My Rc Helicopter At Home / Woman Puts Her Hand Inside A Shark's Mouth To Release Hook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.