Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? (968 Views)

Adidas Officially Dumps Super Eagles Of Nigeria / One Africa Country Must Win The World Cup / Super Eagles Of Nigeria (1) Vs South Africa (0) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by BUSHYANUS(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
lets brainstorm to promote our own.
i can see gaynians taking over the sports forum
oya mek we talk about our own na
everything super eagles
let go
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by BUSHYANUS(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
nigeria vrs ivory coast

PROBABLE LINEUPS

Nigeria: Agbim Okonkwo, Oboabona, Egwuekwe, Kwambe, Mba, Saka, Eze, Oghenekaro, Gambo, Olorundare

COTE D'IVOIRE - Sangare, Coulibaly, Goua, Kassi, Gloudoueu, Zahouo, Lakpa, Coulibaly, Assale, Zougoula, Boua

The Super Eagles will be trying to ride over the Elephants to make a first appearance in the championship as they take on the Cote d'Ivoire home-based team in a CHAN qualifier on Saturday at the Ahmadu Bello Stadium in Kaduna.

The African Nations Championship (Chan) is the only football competition that is yet to be won by Nigeria and this weekend the home-based Super Eagles will first try to qualify for the championship which is in its third edition.

And the task will not be easy against a Cote d’Ivoire side that will majorly be made up of players from Asec Mimosas and Africa Sports. Although it must be added that the Eagles are in better stead with some of the local players that will be on the pitch been integral members of the Super Eagles team that won the Nations Cup in February.

The Eagles will have stalwarts like Godfrey Oboabona, Sunday Mba, Chigozie Agbim and Augustine Egwuekwe, all have have been in the national set-up for the last 12 months.

And expect the Eagles to play a direct game while the Elephants try to tiki-taka their way to goal. A lot will depend of the running of Mba as he tries to improve on his performance that has taken a dip since February.

Tthe two teams have met 17 times with five victories each and seven draws. Nigeria was the triumphant one in their last encounter in February at the Nations Cup in which home-based lad, Mba, scored the decisive and winning goal.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by Merkki(f): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Nobody is going to take your thread serious because of your wacky username.

Enjoy it yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by BUSHYANUS(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
Merkki: Nobody is going to take your thread serious because of your wacky username.

Enjoy it yourself!

fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool angry angry

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by Fuelish: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
Merkki: Nobody is going to take your thread serious because of your wacky username.

Enjoy it yourself!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chei, ma belle chei paddy don suffa chei grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by bingbagbo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
the only way forward for nigeria is through your miserable anus grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by Rossikk(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
lol
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
I feel keshi must be sacked. what do you think?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
nigeria mek una support ya own na, those gaynian are taking over our forum o, dont say i know warn you angry comment now
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by collynzo2(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2013
BUSHY-ANUS:

I feel keshi must be sacked. what do you think?
What is the difference between you and the Gayanians if you can say this sort of thing. I though you were on our side?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2013
collynzo2: What is the difference between you and the Gayanians if you can say this sort of thing. I though you were on our side?

bros, i am saying this because he dosent want to invite our gud players like osaze, and Ogbuke. i think siasia will cal them boys
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by collynzo2(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
BUSHY-ANUS:

bros, i am saying this because he dosent want to invite our gud players like osaze, and Ogbuke. i think siasia will cal them boys
I give up! I can't argue such a thing with you.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by BUSHYANUS(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2013
collynzo2: I give up! I can't argue such a thing with you.

why? say you just dont like sia1, simple
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 10, 2013
Guy change ur username dats all.. Disgusting
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by ow11(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2013
Pls the only way forward is to sack Keshi and invite a Serbian coach to work with Siasia who will play with the following first eleven

Enyeama, Ambrose, Yobo, Omeruo, Taiwo, Mikel, Joel Obi, Olofinjana, Osaze, Martins and Nsofor. These are foreign based pros that will win us the world cup in Brazil after we dispatch Malawi 7 nil

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by BUSHYANUS(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2013
mikel go score 2 geols 2moro, insh allah
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 07, 2013
Kwaaaaaaa, just like h0w Nigeria
c0vertly supp0rted Chi P0lio P0lio of #
Zambia Yesterday, I want to inform
Peeps in Nigeria that Ghana will return
the Favour T0day! #Friends0fMalawi

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 07, 2013
MALAWIIIIIIIIIIIII grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by BUSHYANUS(m): 11:34am On Sep 14, 2013
i personally prefer nigeria to face cameroon to avenge the 2000 nations cup final robbery. what do you think?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? by BUSHYANUS(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
goallllllllllllllllllllllllllll, naija don qualify yepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Arsenal Remain London's Biggest Club- Paul Clennam / OMO Energy Drink: Thirsty Cyclists Mistake Soap For Soft-drink / Martins Set New Goals Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.