Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

One Africa Country Must Win The World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Africa Country Must Win The World Cup (596 Views)

Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!! / Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Official Thread: which country must SE face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Africa Country Must Win The World Cup by skfa1: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2009
This is a call to all African country ,stand up all African nation and make use of this opportunity. The ball is in our court now.
Re: One Africa Country Must Win The World Cup by RSA(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2009
I think South Africa will do the honour grin

But you're right I think we should start promoting six against the world campaign

Africa's time is now,Ke nako.
Re: One Africa Country Must Win The World Cup by babypalm: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2009
i sincerely don't think any of the african countries have reached that level to win the world cup, but i believe that semi-final is a more realistic target and it will be great to see any of the teams achieve that.
Re: One Africa Country Must Win The World Cup by Bennyboy11: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2009
My money is on Ivory Coast watch this space, I promise you they will progress from thier group along with Brazil. Just watch
Re: One Africa Country Must Win The World Cup by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2009
@post
I too believe an African country can win this time around BUT i will definitely not put my money on SA.
GHANA, CAMEROON, IVORY COAST and even NIGERIA(in a long shot).
Re: One Africa Country Must Win The World Cup by snowdrops(m): 12:19am On Dec 16, 2009
Forget that thing

NO i repeat NO african country will win this world cup

If i lie make i baff naked for baffroom
Re: One Africa Country Must Win The World Cup by deb(m): 10:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
i sincerely don't think any of the african countries have reached that level to win the world cup, but i believe that semi-final is a more realistic target and it will be great to see any of the teams achieve that.

If an African team can get to the semis then she could just go ahead and win the cup. Why get to semi-final for the fun of it? It doesn't make sense to me. Nobody gave Asia a chance yet they got to Quarter and semi-finals at the last world cup so if truly african teams are better than their asian counterpart let one of them win the cup. Personally am tired of us just going to make the numbers its a negative thought pattern.

(1) (Reply)

Chei! Globacom Pulls Out Of Nigeria Football League? / OFFICIAL ANTHEM For The World Cup 2010 / Nigerian Footballer Arrested In Amsterdam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.